THIS MODERN TOP FLOOR APARTMENT provides an ideal first time buyers purchase. Features include two bedrooms, modern open plan living room & kitchen, a modern style bathroom and residential parking. EP Rating B Council Tax Band B
The property is situated within Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues, the popular Harborne Leisure Centre as well as doctor surgeries and vets. The High Street is situated just 1 mile away. The property is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac yet is conveniently situated for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham University and excellent local schools. Public transport is excellent and close by which include a range of buses leading to the City Centre and neighbouring areas such as Selly Oak and Edgbaston. The property is within close proximity to Queens Park and across the opposite side of the Hagley Road lies the delightful grounds of Warley Woods and Lightwoods Park. The property forms part of the much sought after Martineau Gardens.
* A modern top floor apartment
* A welcoming entrance hallway with storage cupboard
* Well presented open plan kitchen and living area with integral oven, hob and extractor fan and space for a dining table and chairs
* Modern bathroom with partially tiled walls and an overhead shower
* Two well appointed double bedrooms
* Delightful communal gardens
* Residential parking
* Excellent location for access to the amenities of Harborne
TENURE: The agent understands that the property is Leasehold. Term: 125 years from 2016. The service charge for 2021 is approx. £900 and the ground rent is approx. £150 per annum.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Logic combi boiler located in the kitchen
Open Plan Living 6.22m x 5.18m (20'5" x 17')
Bedroom One 3.38m x 3.10m (11'1" x 10'2")
Bedroom Two 3.10m x 3.07m (10'2" x 10'1")
Bathroom 2.08m x 1.68m (6'10" x 5'6")