A rare opportunity to be the new owner of this lovingly restored one bedroom cottage located in the heart of Finstall with far reaching views. The property boasts a host of character features including an Inglenook, Morso wood burning stove and period reproduction radiators. The property is approached by a private front garden with a further courtyard, a living space, fitted kitchen, a double bedroom and a period style shower room. EPC: D
The cottage is located in the popular village of Finstall and offers excellent access to a great range of local amenities. This location is within easy access of good local First, Middle and High Schools along with a great range of shops, restaurants and pubs. Bromsgrove Rugby Club is also within walking distance. Also offers excellent access to local transport network with Bromsgrove Train Station being just a short distance away and the local road network is easily accessible.
The property is approached by a private gated garden which has a footpath leading to the courtyard. There is a lawned area with a variety of mature trees and shrubs.
The open courtyard leads to the property and the front door opens into the
* Living space which has stairs leading to the first floor landing, there is a window looking out to the front of the property, an inglenook with a "Morso Squirrel" wood burning stove, slate flooring and an opening to the
* Kitchen which again has slate flooring, a mixture of wall mounted and base units with work tops over, an inset stainless steel sink drainer, a door and window leading out to the rear and the fittings for an oven, washing machine and fridge freezer
* First floor landing which is accessed by the stairs in the living space and has doors leading to
* Bedroom which has a window looking out to the front with far reaching views, a storage cupboard over the stairs and restored wood flooring
* Shower room which has a low level toilet, a wash hand basin, a storage cupboard housing a Worcester boiler, a shower unit, a window looking out to the rear and restored wood flooring
* Courtyard area to the front of the property with sleepers and gravel offering fantastic far reaching views
*Please note the agent has been advised the tenure of this property is FREEHOLD.
*Council tax band: B
Living Room 3.78m x 3.73m (12'5" x 12'3")
Kitchen 2.26m x 2.08m (7'5" x 6'10")
Bedroom 3.76m max x 2.87m
Shower Room 2.64m x 2.40m (8'8" x 7'10")