VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS LOVELY THREE BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE offering good size accommodation and a large well established rear garden with double garage to rear. This property is conveniently situated between Moseley and Kings Heath and comprises of Two Reception Rooms, Reception Three/Study, downstairs W.C, Kitchen, Utility Room, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room, Off Road Parking, Attractive Rear Garden. EP Rating E.
The property is conveniently located for local amenities and transport links of the Pershore Road (A441) and Bristol Road (A38) of which both provide popular and quick access to the City Centre.
Important institutions within close proximity of the property include the University of Birmingham, King Edward School Camp Hill, Queensbridge School and Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
Amenities within the surrounding area of the property include Moseley, Highbury and Cannon Hill Parks, The Mac Arts Centre, Rea Valley Cycle Route and Edgbaston Cricket Ground.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B13 0DA
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A WELL MAINTAINED THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE WITH DOUBLE GARAGE TO REAR AND OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION, UNDERSTAIRS STORE, DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND DOORS TO GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH SLIDING DOOR OPENING INTO CONSERVATORY, GAS FIRE AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* CONSERVATORY WITH DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT, UPVC DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND WALL MOUNTED ELECTRIC RADIATOR.
* DOWNSTAIRS STUDY/RECEPTION ROOM THREE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND WALL MOUNTED GAS RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP AND SPACE FOR COOKER.
* UTILITY AREA WITH SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR WHITE GOODS, DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO REAR GARDEN.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. ALL WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT OF FITTED WARDROBES.
* SHOWER ROOM COMPRISING OF A PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER AND BIDET. THE W.C IS SITUATED IN A SEPARATE ROOM.
* A GLORIOUS REAR GARDEN WITH A WIDE RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND SHRUBS, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH HERBACEOUS BORDERS, WILDLIFE POND AND STEPS LEADING TO GARAGE TO REAR.
* VEHICULAR ACCESS TO GARAGE OFF LEYLAN CROFT VIA WOODEN GATES, DOUBLE GARAGE HAS THE BENEFIT OF LIGHTING AND ELECTRICITY POINTS.
* This property benefits from the installation of CCTV cameras to the front, side and rear of the property.
* The central heating boiler is situated in the Utility Room.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room 4.75m x 3.18m (15'7" x 10'5")
Rear Reception Room 4.40m x 3.33m (14'5" x 10'11")
Conservatory 3.40m x 2.57m (11'2" x 8'5")
Downstairs Study/Reception Three 3.07m x 2.24m (10'1" x 7'4")
W.C 1.30m x 0.84m (4'3" x 2'9")
Kitchen 2.54m x 2.50m (8'4" x 8'2")
Utility Room 4.80m x 1.37m (15'9" x 4'6")
Bedroom 4.65m x 2.46m (15'3" x 8'1")
Bedroom 4.45m x 3.33m (14'7" x 10'11")
Bedroom 2.67m x 2.36m (8'9" x 7'9")
Shower Room 2.46m x 1.68m (8'1" x 5'6")
Garage 5.54m x 4.83m (18'2" x 15'10")