VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THIS EXTENDED VICTORIAN SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY WITH SIX BEDROOMS, three reception rooms, an extended kitchen, first floor bathroom, downstairs WC and a rear garden with summer house. Providing excellent family sized accommodation. Offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band D.
The property is situated within Edgbaston, home to the much enjoyed Summerfield Park which lies directly opposite, the picturesque Edgbaston Reservoir and a variety of well regarded schools.
The location boasts excellent transport links to the City Centre via various frequent bus routes, and two main road arteries via Hagley Road and Dudley Road.
The amenities of Cape Hill, such as Windmill Shopping Centre, can be found within one mile of the property and the newly built Ladywood Leisure centre within 2 miles.
The area has a number of developments underway or planned to include the Metro Tram link via Hagley Road, the new Midland Metropolitan Hospital targeted for summer 2022, as well as a transport improvement scheme for Dudley road and the development of Edgbaston Reservoir in planning.
* A beautifully presented, traditional mid terrace property boasting an abundance of character and period features
* Accommodation set across three floors
* Vestibule entrance which opens into a welcoming entrance hallway with decretive archway
* Bay fronted through lounge with interconnecting doors. Reception room one has bay window, picture rails and bespoke built in shelving and storage cupboards.
* Second reception room has a window overlooking the garden, a period style fireplace and picture rails
* Third reception room has a feature gas cast iron fire and exposed brick chimney breast. This room leads into the kitchen so provides an excellent dining/breakfast room
* An extended, modern style kitchen with tiled flooring, a range of wall and base units, splash back tiling and French style patio doors which open out onto the rear garden
* Separate utility room
* Ground floor WC
* Cellar which is accessed via the hallway
* Four bedrooms on the first floor; front two bedrooms with glorious views overlooking Summerfield Park, the middle bedroom has exposed floorboards and picture rails and the fourth bedroom has a wall mounted fire and overlooks the rear garden
* Two bedrooms on the second (top) floor, both with exposed feature floorboards
* Well appointed first floor bathroom and a separate WC
* A well-kept rear garden with secure side access, two patio areas, an established lawn, plum trees, a summer house with veranda and a useful shed to the rear
* Offered with no upward chain
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central Heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the downstairs WC.
Reception Room One 4.83m (into bay) x 3.96m
Reception Room Two 4.27m x 3.60m (14'0" x 11'10")
WC 1.35m x 1.00m (4'5" x 3'3")
Reception Room Three 5.77m x 3.07m (18'11" x 10'1")
Utility Room 2.08m x 1.22m (6'10" x 4'0")
Kitchen 5.82m x 3.00m (19'1" x 9'10")
Bedroom Three (rear) 5.44m x 3.12m (17'10" x 10'3")
Bathroom 2.16m x 1.93m (7'1" x 6'4")
WC 1.78m x 0.94m (5'10" x 3'1")
Bedroom Two (middle) 4.37m x 3.60m (14'4" x 11'10")
Bedroom One (front) 4.83m x 3.23m (15'10" x 10'7")
Bedroom Four (front) 3.10m x 2.13m (10'2" x 7')
Bedroom Five 5.20m x 4.04m (17'1" x 13'3")
Bedroom Six 3.58m (max) x 2.57m (to eaves)