THIS FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME IS OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property retains period features and includes two reception rooms, a kitchen diner, first floor bathroom, a delightful rear garden and a driveway to the front. EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band D.
Buying a house is all about the location and this home acquires an excellent spot. Perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.3 miles from the property- ideal for commuters.
However, being situated outside of the city, the location is ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road, just 0.3 miles from the property.
Edgbaston itself is home to the popular reservoir, Botanical Gardens, Cannon Hill Park and Warwickshire County Cricket.
The neighbouring town of Harborne boasts high street shopping, local parks as well as a variety of eateries and entertainment venues. The Harborne High Street can be accessed within just 1.6 miles of the property.
The picturesque Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods can also be accessed within 1 mile of the property.
* A traditional detached family home
* Porch entrance opening into a welcoming, spacious entrance hallway which has stunning stained glass windows and door and access to a useful under stairs storage cupboard
* Two reception rooms, front room with bay window, period style coving and a feature fireplace
* Second reception room has feature fireplace, period style coving and a bay with patio door providing access to the rear garden
* Spacious kitchen diner with a door opening to the side access
* Storage room with W.C.
* Four first floor bedrooms
* Well appointed first floor bathroom
* A delightful rear garden with patio area, an established lawn and mature planted borders
* Offered with no upward chain
* Excellent location for access to the City Centre, amenities of Bearwood, Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler situated in the kitchen.
Reception Room One 4.5m into bay x 3.9m max
Reception Room Two 4.67m into x 3.76m max
Kitchen Diner 4.95m x 2.70m (16'3" x 8'10")
Storage Room with W.C.
Bedroom One 4.27m into bay x 3.9m max
Bedroom Two 3.73m max x 3.9m
Bedroom Three 2.70m x 2.64m (8'10" x 8'8")
Bedroom Four 2.54m x 2.30m (8'4" x 7'7")
Bathroom 2.18m x 1.83m (7'2" x 6'0")