VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS THREE BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE situated in this most sought after location in Kings Heath. This property comprises of Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen Diner, Conservatory, Utility Room, Downstairs Shower Room, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. EP Rating D.
Tenbury Road is situated off the Alcester Road South, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6AD
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE OFFERING GOOD SIZE ACCOMMODATION AND OFF ROAD PARKING.
* SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, STAIRS RISING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION, STAINED AND LEADED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT AND UNDERSTAIRS STORE CUPBOARD.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIREPLACE WITH SURROUND.
* KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM TO REAR WITH DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT INTO CONSERVATORY AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* THE KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL ONE AND HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED DOUBLE OVEN WITH GAS HOB, INTEGRAL DISHWASHER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* SIDE PASSAGEWAY LEADING TO UTILITY AREA OFFERING SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS, WALL MOUNTED CABINETS AND STAINLESS STEEL SINK WITH MIXER TAP.
* DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, WASH HAND BASIN, SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER AND WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER.
* FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH STAINED AND LEADED WINDOW TO SIDE, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND STORAGE CUPBOARD.
* THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. TWO BEDROOMS HAVE THE ADDED BENEFIT OF BUILT IN WARDROBES.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A LOW LEVEL W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH MATURE PLANTS AND TREES TO SIDE WITH TIMBER SHED TO REAR.
The Worcester Bosch central heating boiler is situated in the Downstairs Shower Room and was installed in 2021.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Entrance Hall 3.53m x 2.54m (11'7" x 8'4")
Front Reception Room 4.70m x 3.48m (15'5" x 11'5")
Kitchen/Family Room 6.80m x 4.95m (22'4" x 16'3")
Conservatory 3.00m x 2.46m (9'10" x 8'1")
Utility Room 8.66m x 2.72m (28'5" x 8'11")
Shower Room 2.03m x 1.50m (6'8" x 4'11")
Bedroom 4.62m x 3.12m (15'2" x 10'3")
Bedroom 3.63m x 3.12m (11'11" x 10'3")
Bedroom 3.12m x 2.87m (10'3" x 9'5")
Bathroom 2.03m x 1.98m (6'8" x 6'6")