OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE this larger than average detached home occupying a pleasant position having potential to extend (subject to planning permission). This ideal family home offers well-proportioned accommodation to include two reception rooms, four bedrooms, bedroom one having en-suite and a single garage; EP RATING: TBC COUNIL TAX BAND: E
Pitchcombe Close is located in the popular area of Lodge Park, close to a number of excellent shops, local amenities, public transport and Redditch Town Centre. With good local schools nearby, this area is ideal for families. In addition, there is easy access to the M42 and M5 motorway network.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION;
* RECEPTION HALLWAY having stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and access to the GUEST CLOAKROOM WC. Double doors lead to the;
* DINING FAMILY KITCHEN which is of a generous size and has a range of wall and base mounted units. There is an integrated double oven and gas hob. There is space for both a fridge freezer and a dishwasher. Double glazed French doors lead out to the rear garden;
* An archway from the kitchen gives access to the UTILITY where there are matching wall mounted units and space for both a washing machine and tumble drier. There is also a door which leads through to the GARAGE;
* Double doors from the reception hall lead into the LOUNGE which is of dual aspect to include a bay window. There is a generous under stairs storage cupboard;
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
The First Floor Landing is of a generous size and has a double glazed window to the side elevation and an airing cupboard;
* BEDROOM ONE is of dual aspect and has a range of fitted wardrobes. A door leads to the EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM which includes an oversized shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC.
* There are three further double bedrooms to the first floor all benefitting from fitted wardrobes.
* The FAMILY BATHROOM is a four-piece suite and comprises; pedestal wash basin, enclosed shower cubicle, bath and WC.
The property benefits from an extended rear garden which enjoys a private aspect. There is an initial patio which further leads to the lawn. The garden is enclosed by mature shrubbery.
There is driveway parking to the front which further leads to the garage;
Living Room 5.61m max x 3.84m
Kitchen Dining Room 5.97m max x 4.62m max
Utility Room 1.57m x 1.35m (5'2" x 4'5")
Bedroom One 3.73m max x 3.84m
En-Suite 2.20m x 1.40m (7'3" x 4'7")
Bedroom Two 3.28m x 3.23m (10'9" x 10'7")
Bedroom Three 3.53m x 2.64m (11'7" x 8'8")
Bedroom Four 3.76m x 3.43m (12'4" x 11'3")
Bathroom 2.90m x 2.29m (9'6" x 7'6")