THIS BEAUTIFULLY STYLED, EXTENDED TRADITIONAL END TERRACE PROPERTY is packed with period style character and offers excellent family sized accommodation. Includes four bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen diner, rear garden, off road parking and double garage. EP Rating: D
Bearwood has a proud, thriving community spirit and lies north of the A456 Hagley Road which provides a direct route into the City Centre, making the location perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living.
Local amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road. Popular independent local establishments include Tamu Cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn.
The location is also ideal for family living; Warley Woods, a 100 acre community park is just a short walk away and has become the centre of a thriving community. The park's mix of woodland, open meadow, play area and golf course provide a picturesque green environment for dog walkers, joggers and families to enjoy all year round.
Additionally, Lightwoods Park provides the ideal escape from the 'hustle and bustle' of everyday life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events. The house is also home to 'Jonathan's in the Park' which is a busy and popular tea room and restaurant. The stunning Shakespeare Gardens are set within the grounds of the house and provide a peaceful setting to walk round and relax.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
* A tastefully decorated, extended traditional end of terrace property packed with character and recently refurbished (early 2021) to a high standard
* Welcoming entrance hallway with Minton tile flooring
* Two beautifully decorated reception rooms, both with period style feature fireplaces, coving to the ceiling and exposed floorboards. First reception room being bay fronted and second with French doors opening onto the delightful rear garden
* Downstairs W.C.
* A contemporary style, deceptively spacious kitchen diner with sliding doors opening onto the rear garden, offering a range of wall and base units, integral fridge, dishwasher and extractor
* Four well-presented double bedrooms across the first and second floor, bedroom one being bay fronted and bedroom four with built in storage
* A modern style first floor bathroom
* A beautifully kept rear garden with two patio areas, a lawn and storage shed
* Double garage to the rear of the property accessible from the garden or gates leading to the side of the property
* Driveway providing off street parking to the front of the property
* Excellent location for access to local amenities such as schools, parks and High Street shops
* Offered with no upward chain
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the Kitchen
Reception Room One 4.45m (into bay) x 3.76m (max)
Reception Room Two 3.94m x 3.76m (12'11" x 12'4")
WC 1.96m (max) x 1.65m (max) RRH
Kitchen/Diner 8.84m x 3.02m (29'0" x 9'11")
Bedroom One 4.83m x 4.37m (15'10" x 14'4")
Bedroom Two 3.94m x 3.20m (12'11" x 10'6")
Bedroom Three 3.02m x 2.57m (9'11" x 8'5")
Bathroom 2.30m x 1.80m (7'7" x 5'11")
2nd Floor Landing
Bedroom Four 3.94m x 3.80m (12'11" x 12'6")
Garage 4.98m x 4.62m (16'4" x 15'2")