OULSNAMS PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW OFFERING A DOUBLE GARAGE TO THE SIDE. The property offers excellent access to the local amenities, shops, restaurants, schooling, bus route and to the national road networks.
An Internal viewing is essential to appreciate this well presented detached bungalow double driveway offering ample parking and a double garage to the side. The property is conveniently located for all local amenities, shops, restaurants, schooling, bus route and to the national road networks.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* Spacious ENTRANCE HALL having door leading to;
* Spacious L-SHAPE LOUNGE offering a feature bay window overlooking the front elevation and a fireplace having marble hearth and gas fire inset. There are doors radiating too;
* DINING ROOM having sliding patio doors leading to the CONSERVATORY overlooking the rear garden enjoying a private aspect and a door leads too;
* The BREAKFAST/KITCHEN offering a range of base and wall mounted units having rolled edge worksurfaces above, tiled splash backs and a single sink having mixer tap. There are Integrated appliances to include oven and a gas hob having extractor hood above, intergrated fridge and freezer. There is a double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and a double glazed door gives access to the side elevation;
* INNER HALLWAY having doors radiating too;
* BEDROOM ONE offering a fully fitted double wardrobe and a double glazed window overlooks the rear elevation;
* EN-SUITE WET ROOM being tiled to half height, , pedestal wash hand basin and a low level W.C.. There is a frosted window overlooking the side elevation;
* BEDROOM TWO DOUBLE also offering fitted wardrobes
* BEDROOM THREE having fitted wardrobes;
* BATHROOM being tiled to full height and comprises; panelled bath, pedestal wash hand bason and a low level W.C..There is an obscure window overlooking the rear elevation;
* UTILITY offering wall and base units having rolled edge worksurfaces above, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a tumble dryer. There is a double glazed door giving access to the side elevation, door leading to the DOUBLE GARAGE. There is also a spacious storage
DOUBLE GARAGE: having two electric doors, bolier, and double obsure glazed window to the side of garage;
The property enjoys a well-established rear garden enjoying a private aspect offering an paved patio perfect for entertaining or alfresco dining. offering an abundance of mature shrubbery.
The front of the property offers a double driveway offering ample parking and a double garage to the side.
Entrance Hall 1.40m x 1.35m (4'7" x 4'5")
L Shaped Lounge 5.72m x 4.95m (18'9" x 16'3")
Dining Room 3.86m x 2.97m (12'8" x 9'9")
Utility Room 3.25m x 0.91m (10'8" x 3')
Kitchen 3.28m x 2.64m (10'9" x 8'8")
Conservatory 3.66m x 3.25m (12'0" x 10'8")
L Shape Inner Hallway 4.14m x 3.48m (13'7" x 11'5")
Bedroom One 4.37m x 3.38m (14'4" x 11'1")
Wet Room En-Suite 1.90m x 1.60m (6'3" x 5'3")
Bedroom Two 3.96m x 3.05m (13' x 10'0")
Bedroom Three 3.89m x 2.00m (12'9" x 6'7")
Bathroom 2.29m x 1.90m (7'6" x 6'3")
Double Garage 5.03m x 4.98m (16'6" x 16'4")