OULSNAM PRESENT THIS WELL APPOINTED & EXTENDED DETACHED FAMILY HOME ideally located at the end of a cul de sac in this sought after road boasting FIVE DOUBLE bedrooms. Located close to Morton Stanley Park, Redditch Golf Club and popular schooling as well as a short drive into Redditch town centre for further amenities.
Headless Cross is home to both a first school (The Vaynor First School) and a middle school (Walkwood CE Middle School) which are both located on Feckenham Road. The nearby town centre of Redditch offers easy access to motorway links (M42, Jct 2&3) and there are good rail and bus links. There are also excellent leisure facilities and eateries, along with cultural attractions, and the Kingfisher Shopping Centre.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* A double glazed ENTRANCE PORCH has tiled flooring and a double glazed door leading into the hallway;
* The RECEPTION HALL has laminate flooring
stairs leading to the first floor landing, a door to a walk in cloaks cupboard and timber glazed doors give access to the lounge and dining kitchen;
* The LOUNGE has a double glazed window to the front elevation, a feature fireplace having a contemporary electric fire inset and open access to the family room.
* The FAMILY ROOM beneifts from double glazed sliding patio doors which lead out to the rear garden;
* The DINING KITCHEN has a double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed sliding doors leading out to the rear garden. There are a range of fitted ivory wall, drawer and base units with a roll edge work surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with a mixer tap over, tiling to the splash back areas, an integrated under counter fridge, double oven and gas hob with hood over. There is space for a dishwasher;
* The REAR LOBBY/PORCH has a double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
* The UTILITY ROOM benefits from a double glazed window to the side elevation, base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for a washing machine, tiling to the splash back area and a useful understairs storage cupboard. Doors give access to the shower room and the garage;
* The SHOWER ROOM has a double glazed obscured window to the side elevation, a suite comprising of a low level W.C., a wash hand basin set in a vanity surround and a shower cubicle with electric shower;
* The LANDING is split level and gives access to the loft, an airing cupboard, five bedrooms and the bathroom;
* BEDROOM ONE is of a particular feature due to it's 'above average' size. There is a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a range of fitted bedroom furniture comprising of wardrobes, bedside tables, bridge units and a dressing table with directional vanity lighting and a door to the en-suite.
* EN SUITE with a double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, a suite comprising of a low level W.C., a wash hand basin set in a vanity surround storage and drawers, a shower cubicle with mixer shower and a heated towel rail.;
* BEDROOM TWO having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
* BEDROOM THREE having a double glazed window to the front elevation and a fitted wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
* BEDROOM FOUR with a double glazed window to the front elevation and a built in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.
* BEDROOM FIVE is also a double room and has a double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation;
* The FAMILY BATHROOM has a double glazed obscured window to the front elevation, a suite comprising of a low level W.C., a wash hand basin set in a vanity surround, a bath with shower over and a heated towel rail;
A shaped driveway gives access to the double garage and offers ample parking for several vehicles. There is a lawn garden with mature shrubs to the side; Gated access is also given to the rear garden.
* The REAR GARDEN boasts a patio area sweeping around the property, a raised brick wall with steps leading upto the lawn with mature beds. The rear garden enjoys a high degree of privacy and there is ample space to either side of the property;
* DOUBLE GARAGE with two up and over doors to the front elevation, a double glazed window to the side elevation, power and light points, a wall mounted boiler, a door to the utility room and access to roof space for storage.
Porch 2.29m x 0.91m (7'6" x 3')
Reception Hall 4.04m x 1.24m (13'3" x 4'1")
Lounge 5.00m x 3.89m (16'5" x 12'9")
Family Room 3.10m x 2.92m (10'2" x 9'7")
Cloak Cupboard 2.60m x 0.84m (8'6" x 2'9")
Dining Kitchen 10.00m x 7.32m (32'10" x 24'0")
Rear Lobby 1.57m x 0.94m (5'2" x 3'1")
Utlity 2.60m x 1.68m (8'6" x 5'6")
Shower Room/W.C 1.96m x 1.55m (6'5" x 5'1")
Garage 5.3m max x 5.7m max
Family Bathroom 2.36m x 2.06m (7'9" x 6'9")
Bedroom One 5.1m max x 5.36mmax
En-Suite 2.54m x 1.93m (8'4" x 6'4")
Bedroom Two 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")
Bedroom Three 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9")
Bedroom Four 3.15m x 2.26m (10'4" x 7'5")
Bedroom Five 3.05m x 2.36m (10'0" x 7'9")