This property is For Sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting bid Price £275,000 plus Reservation Fee. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold. A FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE THIS THREE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL PERIOD PROPERTY IN NEED OF RE-FURBISHMENT! Sold with no upward chain & located within one of the most desirable locations in the town within easy walking distance of all good local amenities. This ideal family home offers two reception rooms, kitchen, utility/pantry, bathroom, separate WC and a beautiful rear garden. Early viewing is essential to appreciate the potential this property has to offer! E P Rating E This property is for sale by The Great North Property Auction powered by iamsold.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited.
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2%
of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
Referral Arrangements The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you. Whilst these services are recommended as it is believed they will be of benefit; you are under no obligation to use any of these services and you should always consider your options before services are accepted. Where services are accepted the Auctioneer or Partner Agent may receive payment for the recommendation and you will be informed of
any referral arrangement and payment prior to any services being taken by you.
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops, a Farmers Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peters fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This property is highly regarded and is ideally situated within easy access to the Town Centre, local amenities, Train Station and is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed onto St Andrews way and at the traffic light cross roads on Worcester Road, proceed straight over. Take the turning on your right into Alexander Avenue, turn left onto Florence Avenue where the property will be located towards the end on the left hand side as indicated by the agents for sale board.
This prime example of a Traditional detached family home was built in the 1930's, still retaining many of its original features and set within a delightful plot requiring modernisation and offers potential to extend subject to gaining all necessary planning permissions and building regulations. Viewing is advised to appreciate all this property has to offer and it is not an opportunity to be missed!
* An impressive reception hall with parquet flooring which has doors leading to the dining room, lounge, kitchen and stairs rising to first floor accommodation
* The lounge overlooks the rear garden and has a feature fireplace with continuation of parquet flooring from the hall.
* Formal dining room with bay window overlooking the front aspect and feature fireplace.
* Kitchen with windows to side aspect, door into the pantry/utility area and a door onto side elevation provides access to the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* The landing has doors to all bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC.
* Main bedroom overlooks the front aspect.
* Bedroom two overlooks the rear garden and bedroom three has a fitted built in wardrobe and overlooks the front aspect.
* The family bathroom comprises a panel wrought iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin and door into airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and useful shelving.
* Separate WC
* Attached garage with two metal doors onto the front drive and pedestrian door to the rear provides access onto the garden.
* Approached through double wrought iron gates to the driveway which provides parking and leads to the garage and paved pathways to the front entrance and both side accesses. There are attractively landscaped well established mature gardens to the front and rear. The rear garden features an initial paved patio area, bordered by an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs with the majority laid to lawn and benefits from a greenhouse, a brick built outdoor WC
SERVICES Central heating to radiators is provided by the Worcester Boiler located in the kitchen
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Reception Hall 3.63m x 3.63m (11'11" x 11'11")
Lounge 4.3m max into bay x 3.6m
Lounge 4.83m x 3.56m (15'10" x 11'8")
Kitchen 3.56m x 2.46m (11'8" x 8'1")
Utility/pantry 2.00m x 1.65m (6'7" x 5'5")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedoom one 4.37m max into bay x 3.6m
Bedroom two 4.27m x 3.53m (14'0" x 11'7")
Bedroom three 2.54m x 2.51m (8'4" x 8'3")
Bathroom 3.00m x 2.08m (9'10" x 6'10")
Separate WC 1.73m x 0.91m (5'8" x 3')
WC 1.73m x 0.91m (5'8" x 3')
Garage 4.72m x 2.67m (15'6" x 8'9")