*OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE A RARE OPPORTUNTY TO ACQUIRE THIS IMPRESSIVE & UNIQUE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME occupying an enviable & delightful generous plot being ideally situated within the Heart of the Historic Town & neighbouring the Lido Park. Boasting well proportioned accommodation & beautifully presented throughout, enjoying well established landscaped gardens, detached garage & ample parking for several vehicles. E P Rating C
**VENDOR YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS**CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW**
From the agents office, head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout take the first exit and then turn left at the traffic lights onto the Worcester Road and the entrance to the driveway is located just past The Lido Car Park on the right hand side indicated by the agents for sale board
This beautiful residence is a rare find being located within the Heart of this Historic Town enjoying all local amenities, restaurants, pubs, a wide range of shops and two supermarkets all within walking distance. Neighbouring the Lido outdoor swimming pool which is open during the summer, Droitwich Bowls Club and the Lido band stand within the Lido Park and St. Peters Fields, 13 hectares of open fields and parkland supporting cricket and football clubs. The park also contains a large children's play area, free to use tennis courts, fishing facilities in the parks pools, with Droitwich Tennis Club and St. Peter's Primary school within easy access on its borders.
* Approached through an Oak door into the reception hall with Karndean parquet style flooring and two separate useful understairs storage cupboards, doors lead into the family breakfast kitchen, living room and WC comprising a contemporary wash hand basin.
* Impressive open plan family kitchen and breakfast room with patio doors onto the rear garden, space for freestanding appliances, integral oven, hob and extractor hood and a door leads into the Utility room with space for freestanding appliances, wall mounted Worcs Boiler and a door provides access to side elevation
* Dual aspect generous living room with feature fireplace and patio doors provide access onto the rear garden
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* Landing with doors into all bedrooms and family bathroom
* Main bedroom one overlooks the rear garden and enjoys views towards The Heriotts Pool and has a range of bespoke fitted floor to ceiling wardrobes and door into the en-suite shower room which comprises a contemporary style double shower cubicle, low level wc, bidet and wash hand basin set into vanity unit
* Bedroom two and bedroom four also overlook the rear gardens and enjoy views towards The Heriotts pool and bedroom three overlooks the front aspect
* The family bathroom comprises a contemporary style white suite with double shower cubicle, panel bath, low level wc and wash hand basin
* To the front are beautiful landscaped gardens with a paved pathway leading to the front porch entrance and also to the side entrance into the detached garage which has power, lighting and remote controlled electric door onto the initial forecourt driveway, which provides ample parking and extends to the left hand side of the garage where the current vendors also park their caravan.
* Set within a substantial plot the beautiful landscaped lawn gardens extend to the side and rear and are enclosed with mature hedgerow, offering a good degree of privacy, featuring an array of flowers trees and shrubs and a paved patio area extends across the rear of the property where there is a feature Pizza Oven and log store, with pathways round to both side elevations.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Droitwich Spa High School Briar Mill, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 774421 High 12 to 18 4005
Westacre Middle School Westacre Middle School, Ombersley Way, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 772795 Middle 9 to 12 2916
Witton Middle School Old Coach Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BD 01905 773362 Middle 9 to 12 2042
St Peter's Droitwich CE Academy St. Peters Church Lane, Droitwich, WR9 7AN 01905 772138 First 5 to 9 3318
WC 2.08m x 0.97m (6'10" x 3'2")
Living Room 7.24m x 3.60m (23'9" x 11'10")
Family Breakfast Kitchen 5.72m x 4.40m (18'9" x 14'5")
Utility Room 2.44m x 1.57m (8'0" x 5'2")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom one 4.30m x 3.96m (14'1" x 13')
En-suite 2.80m x 1.83m (9'2" x 6'0")
Bedroom two 4.22m x 2.95m (13'10" x 9'8")
Bedroom three 3.68m x 2.95m (12'1" x 9'8")
Bedroom four 3.28m x 2.40m (10'9" x 7'10")
Family bathroom 2.82m x 2.03m (9'3" x 6'8")
Detached Garage 5.66m x 4.70m (18'7" x 15'5")