COMPREHENSIVELY REFURBISHED & beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED Family residene with many attractive features including SUPERB OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER/FAMILY ROOM, refurbished Cloak Room, Bathroom and En Suite and Block Paved Driveway leading to DOUBLE GARAGE. Viewing Highly Recommended of this most impressive Family/Executive Home. EP Rating D.
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offers a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid's Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys' & Girls' Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre.
* Superb Freehold Four Bedroomed Executive/Family Detached residence enjoying prime location in one of Northfield's most popular roads
* Viewing Essential to appreciate this comprehensively refurbished family home offering many attractive features
* Refurbishments include electrical rewiring, significant replastering and redecoration, replacement of all floor coverings, refurbishment of Kitchen, Bathroom, En Suite and Guests W.C.
* New Gas Fired Central Heating installed in 2020
* New Floor coverings throughout the property
* Spacious Reception Hall with contemporary Guests W.C. off with associated facilities
* Refurbished L-shaped Kitchen/Diner/Family Room comprising comprehensively refurbished Kitchen with Dining Area or Family Room off having sink unit plus extensive range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, island unit, extensive range of integrated appliances including five ring gas hob, integrated oven and microwave, integrated refrigerator and freezer and the Kitchen is open plan to
* Family Room/Dining Room
* Large Double Glazed Conservatory overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden
* Four good Bedrooms with three having range of fitted Bedroom furniture
* Refurbished Family Shower Room with Toilet and refurbished En Suite Shower room with Toilet all fitted to contemporary style and standard
* Block Paved Driveway to Front leading to Double Garage with electronically operated up and over door
* Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure: The Agents are advised the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: The vendors advise that the gas fired central heating system was replaced in 2020 and the modern Worcester gas fired central heating boiler is located in the Garage.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed externally to the main building.
Refurbished Guests Cloakroom with W.C.
Superb Through Lounge/Dining Room 6.48m x 3.35m (21'3" x 11')
Refurbished L-Shaped Kitchen/Family Room Comprising
Refurbished Kitchen 5.56m x 1.75m (18'3" x 5'9")
Family Room 4.65m x 3.05m (15'3" x 10'0")
Spacious Double Glazed Conservatory 5.26m x 3.43m (17'3" x 11'3")
Bedroom One (Front) 4.65m x 2.97m (15'3" x 9'9")
Refurbished En Suite Shower Room & Toilet
Bedroom Two (Rear) 3.12m x 3.05m (10'3" x 10'0")
Bedroom Three (Front) 3.43m x 2.51m (11'3" x 8'3")
Bedroom Four (Front) 2.90m x 2.51m (9'6" x 8'3")
Refurbished Family Shower Room & Toilet
Set Back from Hanging Lane behind Service Road
Block Paved Driveway to Front providing Off Street Car Parking and leading to
Double Garage with electronically operated Up & Over door
Manageable Rear Garden with large paved terrace and garden with lawn, trees and shrubs