** NO CHAIN** THIS EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW enjoys a convenient location within the highly sought after residential district of Headless Cross. The property offers excellent access to the local amenities, shops, restaurants, schooling, bus route and to the national road networks. EP RATING: TBC
An Internal viewing is essential to appreciate this extended two bedroom semi-detached bungalow set back from a lawned garden with a driveway and garage behind double gates. The property is conveniently located for transport links and all local amenities.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* RECEPTION HALL having doors radiating off to;
* LOUNGE offering a feature fireplace and an archway leads to the DINING ROOM having sliding patio doors leading to the enclosed rear garden;
* STUDY having a double glazed window to the side elevation and a cupboard housing the boiler;
* BREAKFAST KITCHEN offering a range of base and wall mounted units having rolled edge worksurfaces above and a stainless steel sink having mixer tap. There are Integrated appliances to include a single oven having electric hob above. There is a double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation a glazed door gives access to the;
* UTILITY having windows to the side elevation and a double glazed door leads to the side elevation. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for other white goods. There is a cupboard for storage having work surface over;
* There are TWO DOUBLE bedrooms with bedroom two offering a built in double wardrobe ;
* SHOWER ROOM is fitted with a white suite offering a low level W.C., pedestal wash hand bason and single shower cubicle. There are tiles to full height and an obscure double glazed window overlooks the side elevation;
The property enjoys a well-established rear garden having an initial paved patio, A path leads to an initial lawned area having borders offering an abundance of mature shrubbery. The garden wraps around the garage giving a hidden area. There is a brick built garage having an up and over door and a private driveway which could be useful for either a car or a caravan secure behind the double gates;
The property is approached via a driveway and a lawned area to both sides.
Situated in Headless Cross, which remains a very popular suburb of Redditch and is within close proximity of many local amenities. The town of Redditch offers easy access to motorway links (M42, Jct 2&3) and good rail and bus links. There are also excellent leisure facilities along with cultural attractions, and the Kingfisher Shopping Centre.
Lounge 5.26m x 3.28m (17'3" x 10'9")
Dining Room 3.15m x 2.62m (10'4" x 8'7")
Kitchen 3.12m x 2.97m (10'3" x 9'9")
Utility Room 1.73m min x 3.78m max Min and Max room size
Study 2.06m x 1.98m (6'9" x 6'6")
Bedroom One 3.53m x 3.40m (11'7" x 11'2")
Bedroom Two 3.15m x 2.74m (10'4" x 9')
Shower Room 2.03m x 2.03m (6'8" x 6'8")