A SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED and very well presented FOUR BEDROOMED (THREE GOOD BEDROOMS PLUS NURSERY/STUDY), Freehold DETACHED residence offering outstanding reception accommodation and prime location on the BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. EP Rating D.
This property enjoys a prime location in Fox Hill, Selly Oak one of the most popular roads within the sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate.
The property is convenient for access to Birmingham University and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Cadburys in Bournville and the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield.
The immediate surrounding area contains a wide variety of parks, gardens and recreational amenities and there are very well thought of local schools available in the surrounding area.
* Substantially Extended Freehold Detached Family Residence which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated
* Enclosed Porch and Reception Hall with Guests W.C. off
* Spacious Drawing Room with feature fireplace and wood burning stove and double glazed double doors overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden
* Spacious Lounge with contemporary wood burning stove, double glazed double doors overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden and being open plan to Dining Room
* Fitted Kitchen with single drainer sink unit plus range of cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, four ring gas hob with oven below, plumbing for dishwasher and door to the garage
* Four Bedrooms plus Family Bathroom with white suite of corner bath, wash basin, separate shower cubicle and w.c. suite
* Block Paved Driveway to Front for Three Cars leading to Large Side Garage with Utility at Rear
* Delightful Southerly Facing Rear Garden with extensive lawn, circular feature fish pond, large paved terrace plus two circular feature terraces, large summer house and large garden shed
* Viewing Essential to fully appreciate this very well located family home
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £93.67 per annum (2020/2021) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website www.bvt.org.uk
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by boiler located in the Garage serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed externally to the main building.
Superb Drawing Room (Through) 6.25m x 5.33m (20'6" x 17'6")
Spacious Lounge (Rear) Open Plan to 5.87m x 3.50m (19'3" x 11'6")
Dining Room 3.28m x 3.12m (10'9" x 10'3")
Fitted Kitchen 5.26m x 2.44m (17'3" x 8'0")
Separate Utility (Rear of Garage) 2.60m x 1.45m (8'6" x 4'9")
Bedroom One (Through) 5.08m x 3.50m (16'8" x 11'6")
Bedroom Two (Rear) 3.89m into bay x 3.28m
Bedroom Three (Rear) 3.28m x 2.60m (10'9" x 8'6")
Bedroom Four (Through) 2.60m x 2.40m (8'6" x 7'10")
Family Bathroom with Shower & Toilet 2.51m x 2.44m (8'3" x 8'0")
Separate Storage & Linen Cupboards
Block Paved Driveway to Front for Three Cars
Lawned Fore Garden
Side Garage 6.32m x 2.67m (20'9" x 8'9")
Delightful Southerly Facing Rear Garden with many features, summer house and garden shed & pedestrian side access