OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS DOUBLE FRONTED EXTENDED DETACHED FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE OCCUPYING AN ENVIABLE PLOT WITHIN THIS SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION enjoying easy access to the Town Centre. Boasting three reception rooms, breakfast kitchen, utility, cloaks, family bathroom, beautiful gardens. garage & driveway, this is an opportunity not to be missed! E P Rating D
From the agents office head south west on Victoria square and proceed straight over roundabout onto St Andrews Way. Take a right turn at the traffic lights onto the Worcester Road, at the mini roundabout take the first exit and continue on the Worcester Road. Corbett Street is the first turning on the left and the property can be located on the left hand side as indicated by the agents board.
This substantial Edwardian detached residence originally believed to have been built by John Corbett and has been extended to create this beautiful family home and is situated in one of the town's most desirable residential areas, within easy access to the local schools, railway station and the amenities of the Town centre.
This Period home offers a wealth of character and charm affording generous accommodation and still retaining some of the original features, we would highly recommend a viewing.
* The property is approached via a wrought iron gate with mature hedgerow to each side and a paved pathway leads to an impressive double glazed panelled door into the reception hallway which has the elegant staircase leading to the first floor accommodation and with doors leading into the drawing room, living room and inner hallway
* The drawing room has a bay window, feature fireplace and range of fitted storage and shelving units and a door leads into the breakfast kitchen
* The living room has a bay window and feature fireplace
* The breakfast kitchen is fitted with wall mounted and base units and there is space for freestanding appliances
* The sitting/family room is accessed from the inner hallway and overlooks the side aspect, it also has a feature arched fireplace
* The cloakroom is fitted with a low level wc, wash hand basin, has hanging space and a door leads into the utility room which features a Belfast style sink, fitted base units and a door provides access onto the rear garden.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* To the first floor landing there are doors off to all bedrooms and the family bathroom
* Main bedroom one has a feature fireplace and is fitted with a wash hand basin set into vanity unit and overlooks the front aspect
* Bedroom two also has a feature fireplace and overlooks the front aspect
* Bedroom three is dual aspect with windows to both side and rear aspect overlooking the rear garden
* Bedroom four is an ideal guest bedroom as is dual aspect overlooking both the rear garden and side aspect and has a door into the en-suite which comprises a fitted shower cubicle and wash hand basin
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising a P shaped panel bath with shower above, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin and useful airing cupboard houses the hot water tank
* To the rear of the property there is an enclosed well established landscaped garden which features paved pathways leading to both sides of the property where there is side gated access, a summer house, green house and door leading into the rear of the garage. the remainder is mainly laid to lawn with an array of flowers, trees and shrubs.
* The garage is located to the right hand side of the property and has a pedestrian door providing access to the rear garden and up and double doors provide access onto the driveway which has ample parking
SERVICES All mains connected and Central heating to radiators is provided by the boiler located in the kitchen
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Droitwich Spa High School Briar Mill, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 774421 High 12 to 18 4005
Westacre Middle School Westacre Middle School, Ombersley Way, Droitwich, WR9 0AA 01905 772795 Middle 9 to 12 2916
Witton Middle School Old Coach Road, Droitwich, WR9 8BD 01905 773362 Middle 9 to 12 2917
St Peter's Droitwich CE Academy St. Peters Church Lane, Droitwich, WR9 7AN 01905 772138 First 5 to 9 3318
Reception hall 4.27m x 1.83m (14'0" x 6'0")
Living Room 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")
Drawing Room 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")
Breakfast kitchen 4.27m x 3.00m (14'0" x 9'10")
Inner Hallway 4.50m x 1.45m (14'9" x 4'9")
Snug/family room 4.32m x 3.05m (14'2" x 10'0")
Cloakroom 2.18m x 1.45m (7'2" x 4'9")
Utility Room 2.18m x 1.37m (7'2" x 4'6")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom one 12.00m x 4.27m (39'4" x 14'0")
Bedroom two 4.27m x 3.66m (14'0" x 12'0")
Bedroom three 4.83m x 2.57m (15'10" x 8'5")
Bedroom four 3.28m x 3.05m (10'9" x 10'0")
En-suite shower & wc 2.03m x 0.94m (6'8" x 3'1")
Family bathroom 3.73m x 1.70m (12'3" x 5'7")
Garage 4.45m x 3.53m (14'7" x 11'7")