THREE BEDROOMED Freehold SEMI-DETACHED residence of immense charm and characater located on the sought after BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE offering EXCELLENT OFF STREET CAR PARKING at front, Garage at side, LARGE GARDEN ROOM/CONSERVATORY and delightful Southerly Facing Rear Garden. Viewing Highly Recommended. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought-after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £93.67 per annum (2020/2021) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website www.bvt.org.uk
* Superb Freehold Semi-detached residence located in this very popular Road forming part of the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Convenient for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield and Cadburys in Bournville
* No Upward Chain
* Reception Hall leading to Elegant Reception Rooms with feature fireplaces
* Fitted Kitchen with range of cupboards and drawers and work surfaces, four ring gas hob with oven below and cooker hood over and integrated dishwasher
* Very spacious Double Glazed Garden Room/Conservatory overlooking and leading to the Garden
* Refurbished Shower Room with Toilet having white suite of shower cubicle, low level w.c. suite, wash basin in vanity unit and chrome central heating ladder
* Separate Toilet providing additional first floor facility
* Block Paved Driveway to Front providing good Off Street Car Parking for Two to Three Cars
* Side Garage with double doors to the Front and double glazed door leading to the Rear Garden
* Delightful Southerly facing Rear Garden with large paved terrace, lawn, rockeries, flower beds and attractive wooded outlook to the rear
* Carpets where fitted included in the sale
Tenue: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by boiler serving radiators to the main accommodation.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to the main building externally.
Dining Room (Rear) 3.58m x 3.05m (11'9" x 10'0")
Lounge (Rear) 3.96m x 3.66m (13' x 12'0")
Double Glazed Garden Room/Conservatory 7.00m x 3.20m (23' x 10'6")
Fitted Kitchen (Front) 3.05m x 1.90m (10'0" x 6'3")
Bedroom One (Rear) 3.66m x 3.58m (12'0" x 11'9")
Bedroom Two (Rear) 3.66m x 3.35m (12'0" x 11')
Bedroom Three (Front) 2.29m x 1.90m (7'6" x 6'3")
Refurbished Shower Room with Toilet
Block Paved Driveway to Front for Two to Three Cars
Side Garage 5.18m x 3.12m (17' x 10'3")
Delightful Southerly Facing Rear Garden