A very SPACIOUS SIX BEDROOMED MODERN Freehold DETACHED residence with large Open Plan Kitchen/Diner, luxuriously appointed Bathroom and Two En Suite, DOUBLE GARAGE and DELIGHTFUL GARDENS. Viewing Highly Recommended. EP Rating D.
Kings Norton, Birmingham, dates back to 13th Century and still retains some of its early ''village character' particularly around The Green. Today, The Green is a hive of activity with a wide variety of shops, businesses, a monthly Farmer's market and the renowned ''Mop Fair' takes place in October every year. Kings Norton boasts a number of popular schools including St Joseph's and Kings Norton Primary School and St Thomas Aquinas Secondary School as well as the much sought after Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' School. It further benefits from having its own railway station located on Pershore Road, a regular bus service operating along Pershore Road and easy access to Junction 2 of the M42. Other facilities include Kings Norton Business Centre which contains over 80 companies employing some 1250 people, Kings Norton Park and Library and Wast Hills Driving range, pitch & putt and a 9 Hole Par 3 course.
* Viewing Essential to appreciate this very well presented modern Freehold Detached residence offering extensive Six Bedroomed Family accommodation
* Enclosed Porch leading to Reception Hall with Guests W.C. off
* Two Elegant Reception Rooms each having feature fireplaces with fitted coal effect gas fires
* Fitted Kitchen with Island Unit having one and a half bowl sink unit with contemporary hot and cold mixer tap, integrated Bosch dishwasher and extensive work surface, comprehensive range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, six ring Belling Gas Range, UPVC double glazed doors overlooking and leading to the Rear Garden and open plan to
* Spacious Dining Area with double glazed patio doors overlooking and leading to the Garden
* Separate Utility with one and a half bowl sink unit plus range of cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and plumbing for washing machine
* Six Bedrooms with Four having range of fitted bedroom furniture
* Luxuriously appointed Family Bathroom with contemporary suite of bath, wash basin in vanity unit, w.c. suite with concealed cistern, separate shower cubicle, tiled walls and contemporary vertical central heating radiator
* Two En Suite Shower Rooms
* Block Paved Driveway for several Cars with wrought iron gates to front and leading to Two Integral Garages
* Delightful Rear Garden with paved terraces, shaped lawn and comprehensive range of shrubs and flower plants
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale as are the six ring Belling Range, Bosch Microwave and free standing Refrigerator/Freezer located in the Kitchen
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by a Baxi central heating boiler located in the Garage and installed on the 9 June 2021.
UPVC double glazed windows and doors are installed externally to the main building.
Reception Hall 7.09m x 2.13m (23'3" x 7')
Sitting Room (Front) 6.93m x 4.57m (22'9" x 15')
Lounge (Rear) 4.42m x 3.80m (14'6" x 12'6")
Study/Office 2.90m x 2.06m (9'6" x 6'9")
Fitted Kitchen 4.65m x 4.27m (15'3" x 14'0")
Dining Area 5.33m max x 3.73m
Separate Utility 3.66m x 1.83m (12'0" x 6'0")
FIRST FLOOR Landing
Bedroom One (Rear) 4.42m x 3.80m (14'6" x 12'6")
En Suite Shower & Toilet
Bedroom Two (Front) 5.72m x 2.97m (18'9" x 9'9")
En Suite Shower & Toilet
Bedroom Three (Front) 4.57m x 3.73m (15' x 12'3")
Bedroom Four (Rear) 4.88m x 3.50m (16'0" x 11'6")
Bedroom Five (Rear) 4.42m x 3.73m (14'6" x 12'3")
Bedroom Six (Side) 4.57m x 2.60m (15' x 8'6")
Luxuriously Appointed Family Bathroom with Shower & Toilet
Block Paved Driveway to Front Providing Car Parking for several Cars and behind wrought iron gates
Two Integral Garages 5.49m max x 2.74m & 5.64m max x 2.74m With electronically operated roller doors
Delightful Rear Garden