OCCUPYING A GENEROUS CORNER PLOT, THIS SUBSTANTIALLY SIZED, DETACHED property provides excellent family sized accommodation. Includes four double bedrooms, two reception rooms, a stunning kitchen diner, conservatory, a detached garage and off road parking. EP Rating D.
The property is situated on the border of Warley and Smethwick., forming part of the borough of Sandwell. The property provides a great location for locally well regarded schools as well as a variety of shopping facilities.
Places of local interest include the delightful grounds of West Smethwick Park with boating lake as well as numerous places of worship, the Thimblemill Library and a variety of gym facilities and swimming baths.
The popular grounds of Warley Woods and Lightwoods Park can be accessed within 2 miles. The area also provides excellent transport links to the city centre and motorway networks.
* A beautifully styled, extended detached family home
* A welcoming porch entrance leading into the hallway
* A large, open living room having multi aspects which create a sense of space and light. The living room has ceiling spot lights, patio doors which open out to the rear garden and a feature fireplace. The room is accessed via the kitchen via glass double doors
* A stunning, open plan kitchen diner. The kitchen itself has a variety of modern wall and base units, double eye level fan ovens and an integral five ring gas hob with extractor
* Separate utility room leading from the kitchen which has plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, base units to match the kitchen and a sink
* Downstairs cloak room with W.C.
* A spacious conservatory with tiled flooring which opens from the kitchen diner
* A second reception room which can be accessed via the utility and also has separate doors which open out onto he rear garden
* First floor has four double bedrooms
* Bedroom one has built in wardrobes, double doors which open to a Juliet balcony and access to a modern style en suite bathroom
* Useful loft space with pull down ladders from bedroom one, having ceiling spot lights, carpet and a sky light window
* First floor also has a bathroom and a separate W.C. with shower cubicle
* The property occupies a generous plot of land which has well kept front and rear gardens with established lawns and mature shrubbery
* Brick built detached garage with separate secure gated access
* Centrally heated and double glazed
* Driveway providing space for off road parking
* Excellent family sized accommodation
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
Services: Central heating is provided by a Worcester combi boiler situated in the downstairs cloak room/W.C.
Kitchen Diner 7.92m max x 4.85m max
Living Room 7.90m x 4.85m (25'11" x 15'11")
Conservatory 4.83m x 3.23m (15'10" x 10'7")
Utility Room 3.50m x 2.29m (11'6" x 7'6")
Reception Room Two 3.28m x 3.23m (10'9" x 10'7")
Bathroom 1.78m x 1.20m (5'10" x 3'11")
Bedroom One 4.90m x 3.89m (16'1" x 12'9")
En Suite Bathroom 1.75m x 1.75m (5'9" x 5'9")
Bedroom Two 3.30m x 3.15m (10'10" x 10'4")
Bedroom Three 3.78m x 2.92m (12'5" x 9'7")
Bedroom Four 3.53m x 2.62m (11'7" x 8'7")
Fromt & Rear Gardens
Detached Garage Unmeasured