OULSNAM PROUDLY PRESENT THIS WELL APPOINTED BARRATT 'EXETER' DESIGN Generous Detached Home which is situated on a delightful plot within this popular cul-de-sac location of Tagwell Heights, boasting approximately 1636 square feet, to include a breakfast kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom, two reception rooms, integral garage & beautifully landscaped gardens. E P Rating D
From the agents office head south east on Victoria Square, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto St Andrew's Rd. Turn right onto the Worcester Road, take the first exit at the roundabout continuing on the Worcester Road, then upon reaching the traffic lights, take the left hand turn into Tagwell Road and continue until reaching the mini roundabout, then take the third exit onto Falcon Close and continue along until reaching the T junction and turn left where the property is located on the right hand side towards the end of the cul de sac.
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This desirable Copperfields development offers executive family homes allowing easy access to the bus stop on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
* The property is approached over a paved pathway with lawn fore gardens to each side and entered through a part obscure double glazed door into the reception hall which has stairs rising to first floor accommodation, doors into the WC, living room, kitchen breakfast room and door into the useful under stairs storage cupboard.
* The WC comprises a low level WC and wash hand basin
* Well-presented living room overlooks the front aspect, has a feature fireplace with coal living flame effect fire inset onto marble style hearth and double doors leading into the dining/sitting room
* The dining/sitting room has patio doors onto the rear garden and a further door leads into the Kitchen breakfast room which overlooks the rear garden and is fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units with roll edge work surfaces, integrated oven, four ring gas hob with fitted extractor above, space for under work surface appliance and doors leading into the hallway and door leading into the utility room
* The utility has a double glazed door leading out onto the side pathway, wall mounted Potterton gas central heating radiator and fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units with roll edge work surfaces, space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and space for tall standing fridge freezer
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* The landing has access to loft hatch (not inspected) and doors leading into all bedrooms and family bathroom.
* Main bedroom one overlooks the front aspect and door leads into the en-suite shower room which comprises a shower cubicle, low level wc and wash hand basin set into vanity unit
* Bedroom two has velux windows to front aspect and bedroom three overlooks the rear garden
* The family bathroom comprises a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath and has a door into the walk in airing cupboard housing the hot water tank
* The garage has an up and over door onto front driveway, power, lighting and a pedestrian door provides access onto the side pathway
* The front tarmacadam driveway provides parking which leads to the garage, a paved pathway leading to the side gate and there is a further paved pathway leading to the front entrance with a lawn area to each side featuring flowers, trees and shrubs.
* The beautiful rear garden features an initial paved pathway which extends across the rear of the property and round to the pathway to the side gate. The garden has been beautifully landscaped to feature a generous lawn area featuring borders with an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs, enclosed by wooden panel fencing and there is hard standing to the bottom for a garden shed.
All mains services are connected to the property. The central heating is generated by a gas boiler located in the utility room.
The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Reception hall 6.30m x 1.75m (20'8" x 5'9")
WC 1.22m x 1.10m (4'0" x 3'7")
Living Room 5.05m x 3.48m (16'7" x 11'5")
Dining Room 3.50m x 3.12m (11'6" x 10'3")
Kitchen Breakfast Room 4.57m x 3.10m (15' x 10'2")
Utility Room 2.62m x 1.88m (8'7" x 6'2")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom One 4.57m x 3.48m (15' x 11'5")
En-suite 2.70m x 1.70m (8'10" x 5'7")
Bedroom Two 3.66m x 3.12m (12'0" x 10'3")
Bedroom Three 2.74m x 2.57m (9' x 8'5")
Family Bathroom 2.24m x 1.85m (7'4" x 6'1")
Garage 5.72m x 2.62m (18'9" x 8'7")