OULSNAM ARE DELIGHTED TO INTRODUCE THIS IMPRESSIVE FOUR BEDROOM MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT, BOASTING TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN DINER & occupying an enviable plot within this desirable development enjoying easy access to the Town Centre & motorway networks. Must be viewed! E P Rating C
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose and Morrison's store and there are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. This prime location is ideally situated for ease of access to the local Schools, excellent park land, as well as the Droitwich Spa lido, with excellent facilities during both the summer and winter months and excellent leisure pursuits for family life including the cricket and tennis club within the Park. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal and River Salwarpe, which this location is ideally well placed benefiting from easy access to the extensive array of facilities including shops, a theatre, two golf clubs including Gaudet Luce Golf & Leisure Complex, Droitwich Town Centre and Train station providing excellent rail links to both Worcester and Birmingham city centres and for the nearby motorway network of the M5 providing excellent connections to the North and South, Birmingham Airport and NEC, M42 in addition to London and the M40 corridors.
From the Agents office proceed onto B4090 Worcester Road. At the traffic lights and crossroads turn right onto the Hanbury Road. At the mini island proceed straight over, then at the next island turn left into Impney Way, take the first turn on the left into Impney Green and continue to towards the end of the cul-de-sac and the property is located on the raft hand side indicated by the agents for sale board.
This impressive modern family home occupies an enviable plot within this desirable cul-de-sac and is superbly presented throughout. It also offers further scope to extend to the side, as the current vendor did have planning permission granted for a single storey extension, however this has now elapsed therefore would need to be applied for along with building regulations.
All windows (except kitchen) have been fitted with bespoke pure white bi-fold shutters and in the garden you will find the benefit of a heated Breeze House
* Welcoming entrance hall with useful under stairs storage cupboard, stairs rise to first floor and doors lead into the cloaks/wc, garage, dining room, lounge and kitchen diner
* Cloaks/wc comprises a low level flush WC and wall mounted wash hand basin
* Dining Room with feature bay window overlooking the front aspect
* Lounge with bay windows and French doors open onto the rear garden
* Kitchen diner overlooks and has a door onto the rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall mounted and base units with work surfaces over. Incorporating a four ring gas hob and electric oven, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated dishwasher and washing machine and space for a tall standing fridge freezer
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* Landing has doors into all bedrooms, family bathroom and airing cupboard with shelving.
* Main Bedroom One overlooks the front aspect and has a range of built in fitted wardrobes and door into the en-suite
* En-Suite features a white suite comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC and double shower cubicle
* Bedroom Two overlooks the rear aspect and also does Bedroom Three having a built in fitted wardrobe with shelving. Bedroom four is a good size single and is currently presented as a dressing room
* Family bathroom features a white suite comprising a panel bath, low level flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin
* Integral garage can be accessed from the hallway and has a metal up and over style door providing access onto the drive and houses the wall mounted central heating boiler and has power and lighting
* Landscaped rear garden features an initial patio area extending across the rear of the property and round to the side gate, with the remainder laid to lawn, bordered by mature flowers, trees and shrubs and is enclosed by wooden panel fencing with an additional Timber panelled shed to the side and impressive Breeze House with power and lighting.
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the Garage.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Cloaks/wc 1.90m x 0.74m (6'3" x 2'5")
Dining Room 3.96m including bay x 2.67m
Lounge 4.57m x 4.06m (15' x 13'4")
Kitchen Diner 4.42m x 2.74m (14'6" x 9')
Integral garage 5.26m x 2.51m (17'3" x 8'3")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Main bedroom one 4.70m x 3.25m (15'5" x 10'8")
En-suite shower room 2.62m including shower x 1.35m
Bedroom two 3.78m x 2.54m (12'5" x 8'4")
Bedroom three 2.70m x 2.54m (8'10" x 8'4")
Bedroom four 2.70m x 2.13m (8'10" x 7')
Family bathroom 2.60m x 1.90m (8'6" x 6'3")