OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS WELL APPOINTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME Occupying a delightful plot within the popular Ridings development in a desirable cul-de-sac location. The property boasts a dual aspect lounge through to dining room, conservatory, kitchen diner, utility room & wc. Bedroom one with en-suite shower room & beautiful landscaped garden! E P Rating D
*VENDOR YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS**CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW*
Droitwich Spa is a historic town within the Wychavon district of northern Worcestershire which has become famous for its brine and salt production. The town offers excellent everyday amenities which includes a Waitrose store. There are an array of local pubs and an eclectic mix of traditional shops. A Farmer's Market is also held regularly in Victoria Square. St Peter's Fields provides excellent park land as well as the Droitwich Spa Lido. There are numerous footpaths that provide access to the surrounding countryside that includes walks along the canal. This property offers well-proportioned accommodation and occupies a pleasant plot within this desirable development and cul-de-sac of the Ridings, which is a highly regarded area of executive family homes allowing easy access to local bus stops on the Birmingham to Worcester route and also into the town centre, local amenities and train station. It is also convenient for easy access to motorway networks of the M5, M42 and M40 corridors.
From the agents office proceed on St Andrews Way, straight over the mini island until the traffic lights of Worcester Road. Turn right and bearing left at next island continue on Worcester Road. Continue along to the A38 island and take first exit onto Addyes Way, then take the third turning on the right into Showell Road, then take the second turning on the left into Bowden Green and bear right, where the property can be found on the left hand side.
* Entrance hallway has stairs rising to the first floor accommodation and door into the lounge
* The lounge has a bay window, feature fireplace and opens through to the dining room which has patio doors into the conservatory and door into the kitchen diner
* The fitted kitchen has a useful under stairs storage cupboard and a range of wall mounted, draws and base units incorporating a sink with drainer unit, integrated four ring electric hob, integrated oven and door into the utility room
* The utility room has a door into the wc, space for freestanding appliances and a door providing access onto the rear garden.
* To the first floor is the landing with useful airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and doors into all four bedrooms and the family bathroom
* Bedroom one having a range of built in fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving and a door into the modern en-suite shower room, bedroom two also has a built in wardrobe
* The family bathroom comprises a modern suite with P shaped combined bath and shower unit, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin
* Outside the property boasts a beautiful landscaped rear garden featuring an abundance of flowers, trees and shrubs, has side gated access and benefits further from a garage and block paved driveway provides ample parking
* Boarded loft with pull down ladder
SERVICES All mains services are available. Gas central heating is provided by the boiler located in the utility room.
TENURE the agent understands the property is Freehold.
Lounge 5.13m (max into bay) x 3.66m
Dining Area 2.95m x 2.67m (9'8" x 8'9")
Conservatory 3.07m x 2.36m (10'1" x 7'9")
Kitchen 3.53m x 3.00m (11'7" x 9'10")
Utility Room 2.41m x 1.63m (7'11" x 5'4")
W/C 1.63m x 1.02m (5'4" x 3'4")
Master Bedroom 4.6m (max into bay) x 3.78m
Ensuite 1.73m x 1.60m (5'8" x 5'3")
Bedroom Two 3.76m x 2.70m (12'4" x 8'10")
Bedroom Three 3.02m x 3.00m (9'11" x 9'10")
Bedroom Four 3.10m x 2.16m (10'2" x 7'1")
Bathroom 2.16m x 2.13m (7'1" x 7')
Garage 5.00m x 2.64m (16'5" x 8'8")