A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS SUPERIOR ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED MODERN DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE, EXQUISITELY PRESENTED TO AN EXACTING STANDARD AND LOCATED ON ONE OF KINGS NORTONS' MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS. Boasting self-contained accommodation on the lower ground floor ideally suited for multi-generational living or the home worker. The property offers a spacious and well located family home with stunning gardens, excellent off road parking and tandem garage. Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating B
This stunning property occupies a prime location in Beaks Hill Road, Kings Norton enjoying delightful views over the nature reserve to the fore. The property forms part of a well established and sought after residential area where all necessary local amenities are available.
The property has regularly featured in the BBC television programme 'Doctors'.
The Green at Kings Norton has been the site of St Nicolas' Church since Norman times. Set on either side of which are the award winning Tudor Merchant's House and the 17th century Old Grammar School. Now a hive of activity with shops, businesses and a regular farmers market, The Green is within walking distance from this property.
Kings Norton is highly accessible to Birmingham via road and rail links and to Worcestershire, Warwickshire and beyond via the M42 Motorway.
The Train Station in Kings Norton provides easy access to the City Centre with a journey time to New Street station of around 20 minutes, with intervening stations ideal for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and the University of Birmingham.
Local access to good schools is excellent both at primary and secondary levels.
This area of Kings Norton is particularly sought after providing a tranquil environment which includes Merecroft Pool, Kings Norton Nature Reserve and a large local park.
Other facilities locally include a Tennis Club, Kings Norton Golf Club and Kings Norton Business Centre with over 80 companies on site.
* Superior, freehold, detached residence offering exceptional and flexible accommodation ideal for family life and for entertaining.
* The property enjoys views over the nature reserve to the fore and has driveway parking for several cars leading to a garage and the front entrance.
* The property is entered via an elegant reception hall with solid wood flooring and stairs to the first floor and to self contained accommodation on the lower ground floor.
* The self contained accommodation on the lower ground floor offers a spacious open plan lounge with kitchenette, good sized bedroom, shower room and it's own terrace with views of the rear garden.
* Reception accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with dining area and good sized study suitable for a variety of uses.
* The hub of the house is the spacious open plan kitchen/diner with an extensive range of bespoke fitted units, island, integrated dishwasher and fridge, Rangemaster cooker and having two sets of bi-fold doors to a large balcony overlooking the most attractive gardens.
* A good sized utility room offers additional built in storage, sink and plumbing for washing machine
* Ground floor WC
* Superb Gallery Landing to the First Floor with full height picture windows offering views across the nature reserve to the fore
* Four first floor bedrooms with full en-suite bathroom and Juliette Balcony to bedroom one, ensuite shower rooms to bedrooms two and three, as well as the main family bathroom with free-standing bath, shower/steam cubicle, WC and wash basin
* Tandem garage with electronically operated door and pedestrian door
* The delightful rear garden is a spectacular feature of the property with a winding pathway through a wooded area interspersed with various terraces and seating areas, pond with waterfall, lawned area, storage sheds and well stocked borders.
* Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN
Tenure - The property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating to the ground floor and radiators to the lower ground and first floors. Double glazed windows and bi-fold doors are installed.
Lounge / Dining Room 4.22m (max) 3.6m (min) x 11.28m (max into bay)
Study 3.66m x 3.43m (12'0" x 11'3")
Kitchen / Diner 7.52m x 5.05m (24'8" x 16'7")
Utility Room 3.80m x 1.75m (12'6" x 5'9") With cupboard housing water tanks
Ground Floor WC
Tandem Garage 8.28m x 3.12m (27'2" x 10'3")
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchenette 5.46m (max) 4.83m (min) x 4.93m With Storage Cupboard
Bedroom 4.93m x 4.24m (16'2" x 13'11")
Shower Room 2.08m x 1.80m (6'10" x 5'11")
Gallery Landing With airing cupboard
Bedroom One 5.05m x 4.37m (16'7" x 14'4") With walk-in wardrobe
En-suite Bathroom 2.97m x 2.34m (9'9" x 7'8")
Bedroom Two 5.05m x 4.27m (16'7" x 14'0") With built in wardrobes
En-suite Shower Room 1.83m x 1.55m (6'0" x 5'1")
Bedroom Three 4.24m x 3.20m (13'11" x 10'6")
En-suite Shower Room 1.83m x 1.55m (6'0" x 5'1")
Bedroom Four 3.66m x 3.43m (12'0" x 11'3")
Family Bathroom 3.07m x 2.64m (10'1" x 8'8")