*NO ONWARD CHAIN* A delightfully situated Grade II listed detached character cottage standing in approximately 1.32 acres in this much sought after rural hamlet. The property is convenient to local towns and the motorway network making this an ideal retreat for the business commuter. EP Rating: TBC
"Cruise Hill Cottage" is situated within the attractive hamlet of Ham Green and is adjacent to some of Worcestershire's most beautiful countryside being criss-crossed with many footpaths and bridleways.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* The property has LPG central heating and is partially double glazed. The cottage offers a wealth of character with exposed timbers.
* An enclosed Porch gives access to the central Reception Hall where there are oak lift and latch doors leading off to the ground floor accommodation and an open tread staircase with handrail and return leg leads to the first floor.
* There is a Guest Cloakroom WC.
* The Breakfast Kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units and applicances to include an AEG competence electric double oven, AEG halogen hob, AEG micromat microwave, AEG dishwasher, Bosch washing machine and a walk in Pantry.
* From the Kitchen there is access to a double glazed Vestibule where there is a useful storage cupboard and a door which gives access to the rear garden.
* The Sitting Room is of dual aspect and has a brick feature fireplace having stone pillars and a Propane gas log effect fire.
* The Dining Room is of dual aspect and boasts an attractive corner cupboard.
* To the first floor is a Gallery Style Landing with a linen cupboard and airing cupboard having slatted shelving and an electric heater.
* There are THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS all boasting fitted wardrobes and one has a dressing table.
* There is a fully tiled wet room complete with a shower, WC and wash hand basin.
A sweeping tarmacadum driveway leads to a double width parking area, two TIMBER GARAGES/STORES and a BRICK OUTBUILDING.
The delightful gardens wrap around the property and provide a superb setting for the cottage. They are mainly laid to lawn with established well stocked borders and include a large flagstone patio, ideal for entertaining. There is a registered wood and the property sits in approximately 1.32 acres.
Mains, water and electricity are connected to the property, and drainage is to a septic tank.
The agents understand the property is Freehold.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
Only those items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale, together with the fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings. All other items are excluded.
Viewing strictly via the agent.
PROPERTY INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE
A copy of a Property Information Questionnaire is available about this property at our office.
THE CONSUMER PROTECTION REGULATIONS
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are connected, in working order or fit for the purpose. The Agent has not checked legal documents to verify the Freehold/Leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 4.40m x 3.07m (14'5" x 10'1") Measurements exclude door entrance and pantry
Double Glazed Rear Vestibule 3.07m x 1.22m (10'1" x 4'0")
Sitting Room 4.65m x 4.65m (15'3" x 15'3")
Dining Room 4.27m x 3.63m (14'0" x 11'11") Measurements exclude door entrance
Double Bedroom One 4.65m max x 4.42m max
Double Bedroom Two 4.6m max x 4.42m max
Double Bedroom Three 3.25m x 3.10m (10'8" x 10'2")
Timber Garage (approx) 7.10m x 3.50m (23'4" x 11'6")
Timber Garage/Store (approx) 9.14m x 3.86m (30' x 12'8")
Brick Outbuilding (approx) 6.10m x 4.45m (20'0" x 14'7")