Superior Freehold Executive DETACHED residence originally the Show Home for 'The Davids' forming part of the much sought after BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE. The property offers FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS, FIVE BEDROOMS, Family Bathroom plus two En Suite and DOUBLE GARAGE. EP Rating D.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in 'The Davids', Northfield forming part of this very well thought of development known as 'The Davids' and forming part of the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate.
The surrounding area contains many well thought of local Schools, shops and public transport facilities and the property is particularly convenient for access to the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University in Selly Oak and Cadburys in Bournville.
* Freehold Detached Executive residence which was the original Show Home for Crosby Homes in 1995 and voted best luxury home by the Birmingham Post and Mail in that year
* Prime Location on sought after Development close to local amenities
* Convenient for access to large local employers including the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University in Selly Oak and Cadburys in Bournville
* Premium location on Development with open view to the front
* Reception Hall with Guest W.C. off and Four Reception Rooms
* Fitted Kitchen refurbished in 2018 with extensive range of kitchen fittings together with integrated appliances comprising four ring gas hob with contemporary cooker hood over and integrated oven, dishwasher and refrigerator/freezer. Separate Utility off
* Large Double Glazed Conservatory with wrap around side Garden
* Five Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, Family Bathroom and Two En Suite
* Wide Block Paved Driveway leading to Double Garage
* Delightful Landscaped Rear Garden with paved terrace, lawn and well stocked borders
* Carpets as fitted included in the sale and certain other items of furniture, fixtures and fittings may be available
* Viewing Highly Recommended
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Management Charge: The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and the Management Charge of £93.67 per annum (2019/2020) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website www.bvt.org.uk
Heating and glazing: Gas fired central heating is provided by Baxi wall mounted boiler located in the Utility serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Double glazed windows are installed.
Elegant Reception Hall
Superb Through Lounge 7.09m x 4.20m (23'3" x 13'9")
Separate Dining Room (Rear) 3.80m x 3.43m (12'6" x 11'3")
Study (Front) 2.74m x 2.74m (9' x 9')
Family Room (Front) 2.90m x 2.74m (9'6" x 9')
Refurbished Kitchen (Rear) 4.20m x 3.43m (13'9" x 11'3")
Separate Utility 2.13m x 1.75m (7' x 5'9")
Double Glazed Conservatory 3.28m x 3.20m (10'9" x 10'6")
Bedroom One (Rear) 4.20m x 3.50m (13'9" x 11'6")
En Suite Bathroom with Shower & Toilet 2.74m plus recess x 2.67m
Bedroom Two (Rear) 3.43m x 3.12m (11'3" x 10'3")
En Suite Shower & Toilet 2.13m x 2.13m (7' x 7')
Family Bathroom with Shower & Toilet 2.74m x 2.60m (9' x 8'6")
Bedroom Three (Front) 4.80m x 2.82m (15'9" x 9'3")
Bedroom Four (Rear) 3.58m x 3.05m (11'9" x 10'0")
Bedroom Five (Front) 2.9m plus recess x 2.82m
Delightful Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
Double Garage at Side 5.87m x 4.20m (19'3" x 13'9")