A LOVELY FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE SET OUT OVER THREE FLOORS and situated in this convenient location in the corner of the Holdens. This property offers spacious accommodation throughout comprising of a Living Room, Dining Room, Downstairs W.C, Kitchen, Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor, Ensuite Shower Room, Bathroom, Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom to the Second Floor, Garage, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. EP Rating C.
The Holdens is situated off Robin Hood Lane in Hall Green a suburb of Birmingham, south of the city centre with nearby areas Moseley and Kings Heath. This property benefits from great transport links and being within a close proximity to local shops.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B28 0DN
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A SPACIOUS FIVE BED DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A GARAGE.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH DOWNSTAIRS W.C AND STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIREPLACE WITH SURROUND. FRENCH DOORS OPENING OUT INTO:
* DINING ROOM WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND SLIDING DOOR OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL ONE AND HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED FRIDGE, DISHWASHER, NEFF COOKER WITH ELECTRIC HOB AND EXTRACTOR HOOD OVER AND MICROWAVE/COMBI OVEN AND GRILL.
* BREAKFAST ROOM COMPRISING OF UPVC DOUBLE DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND TWO VELUX SKYLIGHTS.
* UTILITY ROOM WITH SINK AND DRAINER UNIT, SPACE AND PLUMBING FOR WASHING MACHINE AND TUMBLE DRYER, VELUX SKYLIGHT AND DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO FRONT.
* A SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR LANDING WITH STAIRS LEADING TO THE SECOND FLOOR.
* FOUR BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. ONE BEDROOM HAS THE ADDITIONAL BENEFIT OF AN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A LOW LEVEL W.C, WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER ATTACHMENT.
* MASTER BEDROOM TO THE SECOND FLOOR WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, VELUX SKYLIGHT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* ENSUITE BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, VANITY WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* A GLORIOUS REAR GARDEN WITH A DECORATIVE PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND SHRUBS TO BORDERS WITH TIMBER SHED AND FENCING TO SIDES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
Downstairs W.C 1.96m x 0.84m (6'5" x 2'9")
Living Room 5.26m x 3.56m (17'3" x 11'8")
Dining Room 3.86m x 2.77m (12'8" x 9'1")
Kitchen 4.20m x 2.44m (13'9" x 8'0")
Breakfast Room 3.78m x 2.50m (12'5" x 8'2")
Utility Room 2.97m x 2.50m (9'9" x 8'2")
Bedroom 3.30m x 2.18m (10'10" x 7'2")
Bedroom 3.33m x 3.28m (10'11" x 10'9")
Ensuite Shower Room 2.54m x 0.86m (8'4" x 2'10")
Bathroom 2.50m x 1.32m (8'2" x 4'4")
Bedroom 3.38m x 2.70m (11'1" x 8'10")
Bedroom 2.77m x 2.00m (9'1" x 6'7")
Master Bedroom 6.50m x 4.24m (21'4" x 13'11")
Ensuite Bathroom 2.64m x 1.75m (8'8" x 5'9")