A LOVELY THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE WITH SCOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT TO SIDE AND REAR (Subject to planning permission) Property is situated on the border of Kings Heath and Moseley. This property benefits from lovely views over the allotments to the rear, accommodation comprises of a Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Off Road Parking and a Lovely Rear Garden. EP Rating D.
Barn Lane is situated on the border of Kings Heath and Moseley a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B13 0SW
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A LOVELY THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN WITH VIEWS OVERLOOKING THE ALLOTMENTS.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH UNDERSTAIRS STORE, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FITTED CUPBOARDS TO RECESS.
* DINING KITCHEN COMPRISING OF A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED COOKER WITH ELECTRIC HOB AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS. UPVC SLIDING DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* BATHROOM COMPRISES OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND PANELLED BATH WITH MAINS SHOWER OVER. DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND WALL MOUNTED TOWEL RAIL.
* DELIGHTFUL REAR GARDEN COMPRISING OF A PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH HERBACEOUS BORDERS TO SIDE WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND TREES. TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES AND PRIVET HEDGING.
The vendor had plans drawn up for extension to side and rear - copies of which are available for viewing.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Enclosed Porch 1.35m x 1.27m (4'5" x 4'2")
Living Room 4.30m x 3.63m (14'1" x 11'11")
Dining Kitchen 6.73m x 3.90m (22'1" x 12'10")
Bedroom 4.45m x 3.60m (14'7" x 11'10")
Bedroom 3.68m x 3.07m (12'1" x 10'1")
Bedroom 2.95m x 2.08m (9'8" x 6'10")
Bathroom 1.96m x 1.73m (6'5" x 5'8")