OULNAMS OFFER THIS IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR BUY TO LET INVESTMENT WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN! A mid-terraced family home boasting a dual aspect lounge & modern kitchen diner, ground floor wc, THREE BEDROOMS, family bathroom, low maintenance rear garden, single garage & parking to the rear. E P Rating C
** VENDOR YET TO APPROVE FULL DETAILS * CALL 01905 779229 TO ARRANGE TO VIEW **
Directions - From Droitwich town centre, take the B4065 towards The Chateau Impney and turn left at the traffic lights into the A38 Roman Way. At the island take the third exit into Westwood Road. Turn first left into Meadow Road, then first right into Meadow Way, where the rear of the property will be found on the left, as indicated by the agent's 'for sale' board.
* Entrance hall has two separate storage cupboards, one with hanging space and a lockable door to the store cupboard with a door from the outside and further door leading into the Lounge
* Dual aspect Lounge to front and rear aspect and has French doors providing access onto the rear garden and a door into the inner hallway
* Inner Hall has a door to the stairs rising to the first floor, doorway into the kitchen diner and a door to the Cloakroom fitted with a low flush w/c and a wash hand basin, space and plumbing for a washing machine, wall mounted boiler and storage cupboard.
* Dual aspect modern kitchen diner fitted with a range of base and wall units with worktop surfaces, single bowl/single drainer sink, space for a tall standing fridge freezer and built-in electric oven and four ring gas hob, door leading to the rear lobby with door providing access onto the rear garden and brick built store
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
* Landing has doors into all bedrooms and bathroom.
* Bedroom One overlooks the rear garden and has a range of fitted wardrobes and dressing table, bedrooms two overlooks the rear aspect and bedroom three overlooks the front aspect
* The family bathroom is fitted with a white suite comprising: a low flush w/c; pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower above
* Detached Prefabricated Concrete Garage having a metal up-and-over door to the drive to the rear, concrete base and a pedestrian door to the rear garden.
* Gardens - The front fore garden is enclosed and is approached through a wrought iron gate and over a paved pathway with low maintenance areas to each side. To the rear the property benefits from an enclosed garden, landscaped for ease of maintenance with a decked patio and artificial grass area with flower, tree and shrub borders, brick built storage shed and has a pedestrian door providing access into the garage
All mains services are available.
SERVICES Central heating to radiators is provided by a gas fired boiler located in the kitchen
Lounge 4.88m x 2.92m (16'0" x 9'7")
Cloaks/wc 1.80m x 1.35m (5'11" x 4'5")
Kitchen Diner 4.88m x 2.90m (16'0" x 9'6")
Rear store 1.78m x 1.22m (5'10" x 4'0")
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION
Bedroom One 4.83m x 2.95m (15'10" x 9'8")
Bedroom two 3.00m x 2.36m (9'10" x 7'9")
Bedroom three 2.92m x 2.40m (9'7" x 7'10")
Bathroom 1.83m x 1.35m (6'0" x 4'5")
Garage 5.38m x 2.51m (17'8" x 8'3")