SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED and DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS, FIVE BEDROOMED Freehold SEMI-DETACHED residence located on the sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate offering NO UPWARD CHAIN. Internal Modernisation Required. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. EP Rating E.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Swarthmore Road, Selly Oak forming part of the very popular and much sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate.
The property is convenient for access to local amenities including local Shops, well thought of local Schools and recreational amenities including local Parks and Gardens.
The property is also convenient for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, Birmingham University in Selly Oak and Cadburys in Bournville.
* Substantially extended Freehold semi-detached residence offering extensive Five Bedroomed accommodation
NB: Whilst the Freehold purchase has completed, registration of the Freehold aquisition is awaited from Land Registry.
* Sought after location on the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Vacant Possession - No Upward Chain
* Requires Internal Modernisation and Improvement
* Excellent opportunity to refurbish to own taste and specification
* Spacious Family accommodation which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated
* Two Reception Rooms and Kitchen on the Ground Floor
* Five First Floor Bedrooms including Large Bedroom which could alternatively be used for Games Room or similar
* Deep Tandem Garage providing potential for conversion or part conversion to living accommodation subject to appropriate Local Authority and BVT consents being obtained
* Delightful Gardens to Front, Side & Rear
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
COUNCIL TAX BAND F
Management Charge: The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £93.67 per annum (2020/2019) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website www.bvt.org.uk
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by boiler located in the Kitchen.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to much of the accommodation.
Lounge (Front) 6.10m x 3.28m (20'0" x 10'9")
Dining Room (Rear) 3.66m x 2.74m (12'0" x 9')
Kitchen (Rear) 4.27m max x 2.6m
Bedroom One 5.80m x 3.73m (19'0" x 12'3")
Bedroom Two 4.34m x 3.43m (14'3" x 11'3")
Bedroom Three 3.50m x 3.43m (11'6" x 11'3")
Bedroom Four 3.35m x 2.60m (11' x 8'6")
Bedroom Five 3.12m x 2.60m (10'3" x 8'6")
Lawned Gardens to Front & Side
Delightful Rear Garden with extensive Lawn and paved terrace
Driveway to Front providing good Off Street Car Parking and leading to
Tandem Garage 10.06m x 2.70m (33'0" x 8'10")
Toilet at Rear of Garage