*DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE TO THE REAR* A unique and inviting split level home impeccably presented and offering spacious & versatile accommodation including four double bedrooms, located on a well regarded road in sought after Webheath.
Internal viewing is higly recommended to appreciate this four double bedroom split level home which has been extensively upgraded and refurbished to a particularly high standard. Set within the sought after area of Webheath, popular for its schooling, local shop and access to good road networks, whilst being on the fringes of open countryside.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* Entering on the upper level there is a welcoming hallway boasting a contemporary glass and oak staircase and doors lead off to the open plan kitchen/dining area/lounge, bedroom one and the principal bathroom;
* The Kitchen is fitted with a range of units to include; a feature glass dresser style unit, having granite work surface over and a ceramic sink inset with a fitted waste disposal unit and draining grooves. Integrated appliances include a five ring gas hob with double oven below and extractor fan over, fridge and dishwasher. The flooring is tiled;
* The Dining Area have solid wood flooring with matching skirting boards and double glazed sliding doors which lead out onto the balcony;
* The Lounge has a feature fireplace with inset gas fire, wall mounted light points, solid wood flooring with matching skirting boards and a double glazed window overlooking the front aspect;
* The balcony, which has external lights, runs the entire width of the property with steps off leading down to the rear garden.
* Bedroom One benefits from matching fitted furniture to include; wardrobes with a central shelving unit, bedstead and dressing table. There is a double glazed window the front aspect;
* The Principal Bathroom has a white suite comprising a ''P' shaped bath having a mains mixer shower over and a separate hand held shower attachement. There is a close coupled WC and floor mounted unit with inset wash hand basin and cupboards under. The bathroom is fully tiled and there is a double glazed obscure glass window to the rear;
* The lower level comprises an inital hall area where there is a store room, complete with sliding door storage cupboards;
* An archway leads through to a spacious Family Room where there are double glazed sliding patio doors which lead out to a veranda where the balcony acts as an attractive canopy running the width of the house;
* There are three double bedrooms to the lower level, one benefiting from fitted wardrobes;
* There is a Utility Area where there is space for both a washing machine and tumble drier which are both concealed by cupboard doors and there is shelving above;
* The Shower Room boasts under floor heating and is fitted with a contemporary suite to include a walk in double shower unit with mains mixer shower and a rainfall head, a wc and wash hand basin are inset to vanity units having storage cupboards beneath and a feature mirror above;
* There is a detached double garage which has an electric door, and scope to be converted into a Summer/Pool House or studio/office (subject to achieving the necessary planning consent).
* There is parking for several cars to the front, and to the rear there is an extensive and well maintained garden which runs down to the heated swimming pool which runs off it's own central heating boiler;
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION:
Reception Hallway 5.26m x 1.85m (17'3" x 6'1")
Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Lounge
Kitchen Area 4.04m x 3.86m (13'3" x 12'8")
Dining Area 4.04m x 3.76m (13'3" x 12'4")
Lounge 4.70m x 3.38m (15'5" x 11'1")
Bedroom One 3.78mmax x 4.2m
Bathrooom 2.92m x 1.93m (9'7" x 6'4")
Lower Hall 3.05m x 2.29m (10'0" x 7'6")
Bedroom Two 3.1m to wardrobes x 4m
Bedroom Three 4.06m x 3.38m (13'4" x 11'1")
Bedroom Four 3.20m x 2.97m (10'6" x 9'9")
Utility 1.73m x 1.07m (5'8" x 3'6")
Shower Room 2.34m x 1.63m (7'8" x 5'4")
Store Room 2.30m x 1.57m (7'7" x 5'2")
Detached Double Garage