*OULSNAM PROUDLY INTRODUCE THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE GEORGIAN STYLE HOME* Occupying a delightful plot within the EXCLUSIVE HADZOR development, boasting TWO RECEPTION rooms, guest bedroom with EN-SUITE shower room, STUNNING FAR REACHING VIEWS to the rear aspect & GARAGE en-bloc, VIEWING ADVISED! E P Rating C
Head south-east on Victoria Square. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto St Andrew's Rd. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Worcester Rd. At the next set of traffic lights turn right at Hanbury St/B4090 and proceed through 2 roundabouts. At the next roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Hadzor Lane. Then turn immediately left entering the Hadzor Hall estate driveway. Amphlett Court is your third courtyard on your right hand side. Upon entering the courtyard the property is on your left hand side.
A beautifully presented property on an exclusive development and built in the Georgian style and ideally situated within this highly regarded courtyard on this popular development of Georgian inspired properties, occupying an idyllic setting and surrounded by pasture fields. The development is approached via a private driveway, accessible to residents only and offers a peaceful and tranquil setting. The development is located approximately a mile away from Droitwich Spa, which benefits from an extensive array of amenities, including shops, a theatre, leisure centre, two golf clubs, canal marina, schools in both the private and state sectors, doctors' surgeries, private hospital and dental practices. The property is well placed for the motorway network, providing excellent connections to the south (M5), Birmingham Airport and the NEC (M42), in addition to the home counties and London (M40). There are railway stations in both Droitwich and Worcester town centres.
This beautiful modern mews home offers generous living accommodation and well-sized bedrooms. The property has been designed with the character of a period residence yet the interior offers a far more modern feel.
* Approached via a block paved courtyard with allocated parking to the front of the property and pathway with landscaped areas and railings to either side, a wooden front door opens into the impressive welcoming and generous reception hall with stairs rising to the first floor accommodation, useful under stairs storage cupboard and doors into the kitchen, dining room and cloakroom/wc which comprises low level dual flush wc and contemporary style wash hand basin set into vanity unit
* The modern kitchen is fitted with a range of grey high gloss fronted wall mounted and base units, with granite style work surfaces and integral appliances to include fridge, freezer, dishwasher, double oven, microwave, Lamona five ring gas hob and fitted extractor hood above
* Beautiful living room with feature fireplace, French doors onto the garden and glazed double door into the dining room
* To the first floor is the airing cupboard, three bedrooms and family bathroom
* Guest bedroom two features fitted double wardrobe and en-suite shower room comprises double shower cubicle, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, bedroom three has fitted wardrobes to one wall
* Family bathroom comprises panel bath with shower, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin
* Stunning landscaped rear garden with initial patio area and bordered by an array of flowers, trees and shrubs, rear gate access and far reaching countryside views beyond
*Garage located within the courtyard entrance en-bloc with power and lighting
Central heating to radiators is provided by a gas fired combination boiler located in the Kitchen cupboard
The agents understand the property is Freehold.
Hallway 5.05m x 3.60m (16'7" x 11'10")
Living Room 6.10m x 3.66m (20'0" x 12'0")
Dining Room 4.04m x 2.40m (13'3" x 7'10")
Kitchen 3.60m x 2.97m (11'10" x 9'9")
WC 0.91m x 0.81m (3' x 2'8")
Bedroom One 3.28m x 3.12m (10'9" x 10'3")
Ensuite 2.51m x 1.90m (8'3" x 6'3")
Bedroom Two 4.10m x 3.05m (13'5" x 10'0")
Bedroom Three 3.25m x 3.00m (10'8" x 9'10")
Bathroom 2.08m x 1.85m (6'10" x 6'1")
Garage 5.61m x 2.74m (18'5" x 9')