** CASH BUYERS ONLY ** OULSNAM OFFER FOR SALE THIS SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME WITH EN-SUITE ON A GENEROUS PLOT WITH SINGLE GARAGE ** Being situated on the ever popular Holt Fleet Farm Upper Site with rural surroundings. ALLOWING 12 MONTH OCCUPANCY. Viewing is essential!
At the roundabout in the centre of Ombersley take the exit onto the A4133 (Holt Fleet Road) heading towards Holt Fleet. Continue along this road for approximately 1.2 miles. Just after The Wharf Inn on the left handside turn right onto Holt Fleet Lane, signposted Holt Fleet Farm. At the junction, turn right, then take the second left onto the upper site. Follow the road straight towards the end of the site where the property can be found head on as indicated by the agents for sale board.
* Generous Entrance Hallway
* Open plan L-shaped lounge diner with feature fire place and French doors leading into the conservatory, giving access to the garden and views over open countryside.
* Fitted kitchen with wall, draw and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, single electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan and freestanding fridge.
* Utility to include white goods also houses the Worcester Bosh combination boiler, leads to a useful storage cupboard and provides access onto the rear garden.
* Bedroom one overlooks the rear aspect with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite benefiting from rainhead shower unit and heated towel rail.
* Bedroom two overlooks the front aspect and is also a double room.
* Family bathroom with low level dual flush wc and wash hand basin set into vanity unit.
* Generous landscaped wrap-around garden with rear aspect being laid to lawn, to include an abundance of well-established trees and shrub borders; a low maintenance area paved patio area extends to the front of the property where there is gated access and a single garage.
* This park home is offered with a 12 month occupancy.
Site fees for 2021 £2150.00 per annum.
SERVICES There is mains electricity, private drainage via a septic tank and central heating is provided by LPG.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS To include sofas, dining room table & chairs and all white goods. The electric fire in the lounge is available for purchase by separate negotiation, if required.
TENURE is Leasehold with a lifetime lease.
L shaped Lounge Dining Room 6.00m x 4.80m (19'8" x 15'9")
Conservatory 8.00m x 2.40m (26'3" x 7'10")
Kitchen 2.92m x 2.84m (9'7" x 9'4")
Utility Room 1.98m x 1.57m (6'6" x 5'2")
Bathroom 2.08m x 1.98m (6'10" x 6'6")
Bedroom One 3.00m x 2.92m (9'10" x 9'7")
Walk-in-wardrobe 5.00m x 1.35m (16'5" x 4'5")
Ensuite Bathroom 1.57m x 1.50m (5'2" x 4'11")
Bedroom Two 3.48m x 2.92m (11'5" x 9'7")