This elegantly styled, traditional Victorian terrace is idyllically situated on one of Bearwood's most sought after roads and lies directly opposite Warley Woods. Accommodation is set across three floors and includes five bedrooms, a bespoke extended kitchen diner, downstairs WC, first floor bathroom and second floor shower room. EPC Rating D.
Directly opposite the property lies the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. Additionally, Lightwoods Park is just 0.4 miles away- providing the ideal escape from busy day to day life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
The amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road. Popular local establishments include Tamu cafe, Why Not Coffee and the Craft Inn.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families. The area also provides access to local swimming baths and gym facilities.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
The location is also perfect for enjoying the convenience and atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just half a mile from the property- ideal for commuters.
* An extended, traditional mid terrace property with accommodation across three floors, retaining many period features and much character
* Vestibule entrance which opens into a welcoming hallway having original Minton tile flooring, coving to ceiling and decorative archways
* Two reception rooms; the first being bay fronted with coving, picture rails, a period style open fireplace and built in storage unit
* Second reception room has period style coving and a feature fire surround
* A stunning, extended and locally made bespoke kitchen diner complete with solid oak parquet flooring, contemporary units, splash back tiling, ceiling spotlights and bi-folding doors which open out onto the rear garden
* Useful downstairs W.C. which is accessed from the hallway and has Minton tile flooring
* Three bedrooms on the first floor; two of which are double rooms and the front bedroom boasts glorious views across Warley Woods
* Well appointed first floor bathroom with partially tiled walls
* Second floor has two further double bedrooms, the rear bedroom offers fantastic views across the City Centre and the front bedroom has two sky light windows
* A delightful rear garden with decking area, steps leading down to an established lawn which has mature planted borders and an additional seating area to the rear
* Excellent location for access to Lightwoods Park, Warley Woods and the amenities that Bearwood Road has to offer
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central Heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the kitchen.
Reception Room One 4.75m into bay x 3.05m max
Reception Room Two 3.70m x 3.05m (12'2" x 10'0")
Kitchen Diner 8.43m x 2.46m (27'8" x 8'1")
Bedroom One 4.7m max x 3.68m
Bedroom Two 3.70m x 3.68m (12'2" x 12'1")
Bedroom Three 3.20m x 2.70m (10'6" x 8'10")
Bathroom 2.18m x 1.73m (7'2" x 5'8")
Bedroom Four 14'09" x 9'11" plus eaves
Bedroom Five 3.58m x 2.90m (11'9" x 9'6")
Shower Room 2.67m x 1.52m (8'9" x 5')