A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE BENEFITTING FROM NO UPWARD CHAIN occupying this lovely corner position at the head of Sandy Croft. This property comprises of Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Downstairs Bedroom/Study, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Large Garage/Store, Downstairs W,C, Off Road Parking, Front and Large Rear Garden. EP Rating E.
Sandy Croft is situated off Dene Hollow a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre with nearby popular areas Kings Heath and Moseley which offer a variety of restaurants, cafes and shops. These areas are also best known for their wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B13 0EP
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION THROUGHOUT AND A FANTASTIC SIZE REAR GARDEN.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH TWO STORAGE CUPBOARDS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* LIVING ROOM TO FRONT ASPECT WITH THREE DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* DINING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED UPVC DOOR OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* DOWNSTAIRS BEDROOM/STUDY WITH TWO DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS, UPVC DOOR OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* PLAYROOM TO FRONT ASPECT WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS TO SIDE AND REAR AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT, PANTRY CUPBOARD WITH GLAZED WINDOW, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO REAR, SPACE FOR COOKER AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* LARGE GARAGE/STORE ACCESSED FROM THE KITCHEN OFFERING AMPLE STORAGE AND A DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS. THE BEDROOM TO THE FRONT ASPECT HAS A LARGE STORE CUPBOARD.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A BATH WITH SHOWER OVER, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, AIRING CUPBOARD HOUSING CENTRAL HEATING BOILER. THE W.C IS SITUATED IN A SEPARATE ROOM.
* A GLORIOUS REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO AREA, STEPS LEADING UP TO A RAISED LAWNED AREA WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND TREES, HERBACEOUS BORDERS AND SUMMERHOUSE.
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
The Central Heating boiler is situated in the Bathroom.
Porch 1.68m x 1.14m (5'6" x 3'9")
Lounge 5.16m x 3.48m (16'11" x 11'5")
Kitchen 2.87m x 2.72m (9'5" x 8'11")
Dining Room 3.53m x 3.07m (11'7" x 10'1")
Bedroom/Study 3.66m x 3.10m (12'0" x 10'2")
Play Room 5.20m x 3.45m (17'1" x 11'4")
Garage 9.04m max x 3.43m max
Bedroom 4.37m x 3.50m (14'4" x 11'6")
Bedroom 3.23m x 3.15m (10'7" x 10'4")
Bedroom 3.89m x 3.50m (12'9" x 11'6")
Bathroom 2.87m x 1.93m (9'5" x 6'4")