IDEALLY REQUIRING SOME MODERNISATION & IMPROVEMENT but offering great potential with NO CHAIN and located on the sought after BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE this is a TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE BUNGALOW with manageable Garden to the rear. EP Rating D.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought-after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £93.67 per annum (2020/2021) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website www.bvt.org.uk
* Pleasant walk way approach being set well back from the road
* No Chain
* Freehold Mid Terraced Bungalow offering flexible accommodation of either two Reception and one Bedroom or two Bedrooms and one Reception room
* Enclosed Porch with access to Reception Hall
* Bay Fronted Lounge enjoying front aspect and pleasant outlook
* Separate Dining Room or second Bedroom
* Fitted Kitchen with rear Lobby with door to the Rear Garden
* Manageable Rear Garden with pedestrian rear access
* UPVC Double Glazed doors and windows
* Combination Gas Fired Central Heating system with Vaillant central heating boiler
* Cavity Wall Insulation was installed in April 2007 with a 25 year guarantee
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: A combination gas fired central heating system is installed with the Vaillant combi boiler located in the storage cupboard off the Reception Hall.
All external doors and windows are UPVC double glazed.
Lounge (Front) 5.3m into bay x 3.28m
Kitchen (Rear) 3.18m x 2.57m (10'5" x 8'5")
Bedroom One (Front) or Dining Room 4.37m x 2.77m (14'4" x 9'1")
Bedroom Two (Rear) 3.38m x 2.24m (11'1" x 7'4")
Bathroom (Rear) 2.13m x 1.68m (7' x 5'6")
Small Lawned Fore Garden
Pedestrian Side Access