FOR SALE BY MODERN METHOD OF AUCTION (buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement & pay a non-refundable Reservation Fee being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT) SUBSTANTIALLY EXTENDED, FOUR BEDROOMED, Freehold SEMI-DETACHED residence ideally requiring modernisation and improvement EP Rating D.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold.
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability.
Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack.
The buyer will also make payment of £300.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in Corvedale Road, Selly Oak forming part of the very popular and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate.
Most necessary local amenities are available in the surrounding area including well thought of local Schools, Shops and public transport facilities.
The property is very convenient for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, Cadburys in Bournville and Birmingham University.
* Substantially Extended Freehold Semi-detached Residence enjoying prime location on the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Convenient location close to local amenities and offering easy access to signficant local employers
* Property does require Modernisation & Improvement but provides scope for modernisation in accordance with purchasers own taste
* Two Reception Rooms plus Study/Morning Room on the Ground Floor
* Fitted Kitchen with Separate Utility and ground floor Toilet
* Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower & Toilet
* Three further First Floor Bedrooms
* Family Bathroom having white suite of bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin, low level w.c. suite and central heating ladder
* Driveway to Front providing off Street Car Parking and leading to Single Car Garage
* Mainly lawned Rear Garden with wooded outlook to Rear
* Carpets where fitted are included in the sale
Tenure: The Agent understands that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed and provided by Halstead central heating boiler located in the Kitchen serving radiators to the main accommodation
UPVC double glazed windows are installed to most of the property.
Lounge (Front) 4.8m into bay x 4.04m
Dining Room (Rear) 3.20m x 2.95m (10'6" x 9'8")
Kitchen (Rear) 3.50m x 3.20m (11'6" x 10'6")
Study/Office (Rear) 3.43m x 2.60m (11'3" x 8'6")
Bedroom One (Front) 4.27m x 2.67m (14'0" x 8'9")
En Suite Shower Room & Toilet
Bedroom Two (Front) 3.96m x 3.73m (13' x 12'3")
Bedroom Three (Rear) 3.80m x 2.97m (12'6" x 9'9")
Bedroom Four (Front) 3.58m x 2.82m (11'9" x 9'3")
Driveway to Front
Garden to Front
Single Car Garage 4.95m x 2.60m (16'3" x 8'6")