A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING AND A GARAGE. This property comprises of the following accommodation Through Lounge, Kitchen, Garage, Utility Area, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and a Good Size Rear Garden. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating E.
Broad Lane is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5AA
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION WITH OFF ROAD PARKING IN NEED OF UPGRADING.
* THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT AND REAR ASPECT AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, WALL MOUNTED CENTRAL HEATING BOILER AND SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS. DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO:
* LARGE GARAGE/STORE WITH DOORS TO FRONT AND REAR ASPECT.
* THREE BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING A LOW LEVEL W/C, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH WITH SHOWER OVER.
* GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN WHICH IS LAID TO LAWN WITH A WIDE RANGE OF SHRUBS AND TREES, WILDLIFE POND, TIMBER SHED AND HERBACEOUS BORDERS TO SIDE.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Through Lounge 8.69m x 2.97m (28'6" x 9'9")
Kitchen 2.26m x 2.24m (7'5" x 7'4")
Bedroom 4.01m x 2.50m (13'2" x 8'2")
Bedroom 4.20m x 2.50m (13'9" x 8'2")
Bedroom 2.67m x 2.20m (8'9" x 7'3")
Bathroom 1.65m x 1.57m (5'5" x 5'2")
Garage 10.36m x 2.30m (34' x 7'7")