*GARAGE & PRIVATE PARKING* A three bedroom home, set back behind a neat front garden, having rear access to a garage and parking area. Well located for schools, shops and Arrow Valley Lake and park. EP RATING: C
This three bedroom terraced home enjoys a convenient location set within a well-established residential area offering good access to the local amenities, schooling and local transport.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION:
* Entrance Hallway having doors radiating off to the ground floor accommodation and stairs rising to the first floor;
* Spacious Lounge/Diner having a double glazed window to the front and patio doors giving access to the rear garden, along with a under-stairs storage cupboard;
* The Kitchen overlooks the rear elevation and offers a range of fitted units, built in oven and gas hob along with space and plumbing for a washing machine;
* To the first floor, is a spacious landing with a storage cupboard;
* There are two double bedrooms and a generous third bedroom;
* The Family Bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and W.C;
* The enclosed rear garden has an initial patio area and also benefits from from two sheds and a plastic canopy roof providing more outside storage space. There is a single garage having an up & over door and a single glazed door leads out to the rear garden with both power and lighting.
Lounge/Dining 3.82m (max) x 7.48m
Kitchen 3.41m x 2.36m (11'2" x 7'9")
Bedroom One 3.52m (max) x 3.01m
Bedroom Two 4.29m x 2.62m (14'1" x 8'7")
Bedroom Three 2.71m x 2.08m (8'11" x 6'10")
Bathroom 2.30m x 1.70m (7'7" x 5'7")