VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE with large foregarden in need of upgrading. This property is situated in this popular location off May Lane, Kings Heath and benefits from NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D
Ardley Road is situated off May Lane, Kings Heath a suburb of south Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4AH
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think its worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE RESIDENCE IN NEED OF SOME UPGRADING AND BENEFITING FROM NO UPWARD CHAIN.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN WITH STAINLESS STEEL SINK BASIN WITH MIXER TAP AND DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW.
* DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR BOTH WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* SHOWER ROOM TO THE FIRST FLOOR.
* LARGE SWEEPING FOREGARDEN WITH MATURE SHRUBS AND PARKING. SMALL REAR GARDEN HAVING PAVED PATIO AREA AND A RANGE OF MATURE SHRUBS WITH TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES, TIMBER SHED AND GATED ACCESS TO THE FRONT.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room 4.14m x 3.30m (13'7" x 10'10")
Rear Reception Room 5.46m x 3.33m (17'11" x 10'11")
Kitchen 3.38m x 1.73m (11'1" x 5'8")
Downstairs Shower Room 1.80m x 1.78m (5'11" x 5'10")
Bedroom One 5.28m max x 3.2m
Bedroom Two 4.70m x 2.92m (15'5" x 9'7")
Shower Room 3.38m x 2.24m (11'1" x 7'4")