VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS THREE BEDROOM FAMILY RESIDENCE BENEFITTING FROM NO UPWARD CHAIN conveniently situated in this location. This property comprises of Living Room to front, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room, Downstairs W.C, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom, Garage to Side, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. EP Rating E.
Denver Road is situated off Sladepool Farm Road, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5ED
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A THREE BEDROOM RESIDENCE WITH THE ADDED BENEFIT NO CHAIN PLUS GARAGE TO SIDE AND OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT.
* LIVING ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY, WOODEN FEATURE FIRE SURROUND AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, ONE AND A HALF BOWL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER AND GRILL WITH HOB, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOOR LEADING INTO INNER LOBBY GIVING ACCESS TO GARAGE.
* DINING ROOM WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND UPVC PATIO DOORS OPENING OUT ONTO REAR GARDEN.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND TWO WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A BATH WITH WALL MOUNTED ELECTRIC SHOWER OVER, PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN AND LOW LEVEL W.C.
* REAR GARDEN WITH A PAVED PATIO THROUGHOUT AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Garage.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Living Room 4.98m x 3.63m (16'4" x 11'11")
Kitchen 3.90m x 2.77m (12'10" x 9'1")
Dining Room 4.83m x 2.46m (15'10" x 8'1")
Downstairs W.C 1.52m x 1.00m (5' x 3'3")
Bedroom One 3.80m x 3.05m (12'6" x 10'0")
Bedroom Two 3.25m x 3.10m (10'8" x 10'2")
Bedroom Three 2.51m x 1.83m (8'3" x 6'0")
Bathroom 1.85m x 1.80m (6'1" x 5'11")
Garage 5.87m x 3.23m (19'3" x 10'7")