VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE situated in this lovely location on May Lane. This property requires upgrading throughout and comprises of a Entrance Hallway, Through Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Rear Garden and NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D.
May Lane is situated off Taylor Road, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4AG
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACE RESIDENCE SITUATED IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION IN NEED OF UPGRADING.
* THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT AND GLAZED WINDOW TO REAR ASPECT, TWO CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS AND BRICK BUILT FIREPLACES.
* INNER LOBBY WITH STAIRS LEADING TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION AND UNDERSTAIRS STORE.
* DINING KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, SPACE FOR COOKER AND INTEGRATED WASHING MACHINE AND FRIDGE.
* TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, BOTH WITH CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS, DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND FITTED WARDROBES.
* GOOD SIZE FAMILY BATHROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND COMPRISING OF A W.C, SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER, WASH HAND BASIN AND BATH.
* SOUTH REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA, GARDEN LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND TREES. THE GARDEN HAS A SHARED ACCESS FOR NEIGHBOURING PROPERTIES.
There is an ongoing issue with a leaking roof in the Kitchen.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
TENURE: The agent Understands the property is freehold.
Through Lounge 7.90m x 3.50m (25'11" x 11'6")
Kitchen 4.83m x 2.18m (15'10" x 7'2")
Dining Area 2.24m x 1.93m (7'4" x 6'4")
Bedroom One 4.14m x 3.43m (13'7" x 11'3")
Bedroom Two 3.76m x 3.20m (12'4" x 10'6")
Family Bathroom 3.28m x 2.24m (10'9" x 7'4")