A THREE BEDROOMED, FREEHOLD DETACHED residence enjoying prime location on the BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE with wide Frontage to Swarthmore Road and having potential for substantial extension subject to appropriate Local Authority consents being obtained. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. NO UPWARD CHAIN. EP Rating D.
From the main A38 Bristol Road South turn into Middle Park Road and then take the first turning on the left into Swarthmore Road where the property is located a short distance along on the right hand side.
This property enjoys a most attrative location in Swarthmore Road, Selly Oak forming part of a very popular and well thought of residential area.
The Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its local parks, gardens and other amenities and this property is conveniently situated for access to local Sporting facilities in Weoley Hill.
The property is also coveniently situated for access to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, Birmingham University and the Cadbury Works in Bournville.
Excellent shopping facilities are available in Selly Oak and Harborne and Birmingham City Centre is readily accessible.
* Superb Freehold Detached Family Residence enjoying prime location on the much sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate
* Spacious Three Bedroomed Family accommomdation with considerable scope for significant extension subject to Local Authority and Bournville Village Trust consents being obtained
* Viewing Highly Recommended - No Upward Chain
* Spacious Reception Hall with Cloaks Cupboard off
* Superb Through Lounge and separate Dining Room
* Large Double Glazed Conservatory/Garden Room overlooking and leading to the delightful Rear Garden
* Fitted Kitchen with double drainer sink unit, range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs, integrated four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated oven and grill, plumbing for dishwasher, pantry and storage cupboard off and leading to large Utility with lobby and toilet off
* Three First Floor Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
* Airing Cupboard
* Useful Loft Room approached via Loft Ladder with double glazed roof lights and being fully carpeted
* In & Out Driveway providing good off street car parking and leading to Double Garage with electronically operated up and over door
* Delightful Rear Garden with large paved terrace, shaped lawn, flower beds containing a variety of shrubs and flowering plants, greenhouse and Copse/Woodland at the rear
* Carpets and curtains where fitted included in the sale
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating provided by wall mounted central heating boiler located in the utility.
UPVC double glazed windows installed to all rooms apart from the utility.
Through Lounge 5.56m x 3.73m (18'3" x 12'3")
Double Glazed Conservatory/Garden Room 6.10m x 2.67m (20'0" x 8'9")
Dining Room (Front) 4.42m into wide bay x 3.58m
Fitted Kitchen (Rear) 3.58m x 3.35m (11'9" x 11')
Separate Utility (Rear) 3.15m x 3.12m (10'4" x 10'3")
Ground Floor Toilet
Master Bedroom One (Front) 4.8m max & 3.6m minimum x 4.65m max into wide bay
Bedroom Two (Rear) 3.58m max & 2.97m minimum x 4.11m
Bedroom Three (Front) 3.80m x 3.50m (12'6" x 11'6")
Loft Room with Loft Ladder
In & Out Driveway Providing good off street car parking and leading to
Double Garage 5.10m x 4.32m (16'9" x 14'2")
Workshop/Store 4.42m x 2.06m (14'6" x 6'9")
Delightful Rear Garden With wooded outlook to Rear
Pedestrian Side Access