SITUATED CLOSE TO LIGHTWOODS PARK WITHIN THE HEART OF BEARWOOD, this traditional mid terrace boasts an array of period features and includes three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a modern style kitchen, first floor family bathroom and a delightful rear garden. EP Rating D.
Buying a home is all about the location and this traditional terrace is situated in an excellent spot with Lightwoods Park lying just at the end of the road.
Perfect for enjoying the atmosphere associated with city living, the Hagley Road offers a direct route into the City Centre and lies just 0.3 miles from the property. However being situated outside of the city, the location is also ideal for families. Amenities such as shopping, banks and cafés are conveniently located on Bearwood Road, just 0.2 miles from the property.
Bearwood is home to the delightful grounds of Warley Woods, popular all year round with visitors and local residents. The picturesque Lightwoods Park lies at the end of Milcote Road, providing the ideal escape from everyday busy life. Lightwoods House is situated within the park. The Grade II-listed house has been lovingly restored to its 18th century glory and is now a high-quality venue for a wide range of community activities as well as public and private events.
Bearwood is also home to locally well regarded schools such as Lightwoods Primary, St. Gregory's Primary and Abbey Infant and Junior Schools; making the location great for families.
Bearwood neighbours the town of Harborne, a town that boasts high street shopping, a variety of eateries, entertainment venues and the popular Harborne Leisure Centre.
* A most attractive, traditional mid terrace property retaining much character
* Welcoming vestibule entrance and hallway with Minton tile flooring and decorative archway
* Two reception rooms; first having bay window, period coving, fireplace and built in shelving
* Second reception room with patio door opening out to the rear garden, a period style fireplace and access to useful under stairs storage
* A spacious, modern style kitchen with integral oven, hob, extractor fan and dishwasher
* Three bedrooms; two being doubles
* Well appointed, modern first floor family bathroom with tiles walls and an overhead shower
* A delightful rear garden with decked patio area, an established lawn and gated side access
* Excellent location for access to Lightwoods Park and the amenities of Bearwood High Street
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the kitchen.
Reception Room One 4.11m into bay x 3.33m
Reception Room Two 3.78m x 3.50m (12'5" x 11'6")
Under Stairs Storage
Kitchen 4.04m x 2.50m (13'3" x 8'2")
Bedroom One 5.00m x 3.30m (16'5" x 10'10")
Bedroom Two 4.14m x 2.57m (13'7" x 8'5")
Bedroom Three 3.33m x 1.63m (10'11" x 5'4")
Bathroom 3.30m x 2.06m (10'10" x 6'9")