OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN AND SITUATED OPPOSITE WEST SMETHWICK PARK, this extended semi detached property provides an excellent first time buyers purchase. Features three bedrooms, two reception rooms, an extended modern kitchen and a driveway. EP Rating D.
The property is situated within the town of Smethwick, forming part of the borough of Sandwell. Within half a mile of the property lies both Devonshire Infant and Devonshire Junior Schools as well as Holly Lodge High School. Located just under a mile away are the popular grounds and boating lake of West Smethwick Park.
* Tastefully presented, extended semi detached property
* Welcoming entrance hallway with under stairs storage
* Two generously sized reception rooms; the first being bay fronted and the second with patio door opening out to rear garden
* An extended modern style kitchen with splash back tiling and tiled flooring
* Three bedrooms
* Well appointed first floor bathroom
* Pleasant and spacious rear garden
* Driveway to the front for off road parking
* Sold with no upward chain
* An ideal first time buyers opportunty and a great family home
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the kitchen.
Under Stairs Storage
Reception Room One 4.04m into bay x 3.63m max
Reception Room Two 4.01m x 3.30m (13'2" x 10'10")
Kitchen 6.02m x 2.10m (19'9" x 6'11")
Bedroom One 4m into bay x 3.38m max
Bedroom Two 3.90m x 3.33m (12'10" x 10'11")
Bedroom Three 2.40m x 2.08m (7'10" x 6'10")
Bathroom 2.06m x 1.98m (6'9" x 6'6")