A WELL PRESENTED, EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME offered with no upward chain. Includes three bedrooms, two reception rooms, a first floor bathroom, rear garden and a driveway. An ideal first time buyers purchase. EP Rating D.
The property is situated within the town of Smethwick, forming part of the borough of Sandwell. Within half a mile of the property lies both Devonshire Infant and Devonshire Junior Schools as well as Holly Lodge High School. Located just under a mile away are the popular grounds and boating lake of West Smethwick Park.
* Well presented, extended semi detached property
* Welcoming entrance hallway
* Two generously sized reception rooms; the first being bay fronted and the second is extended with patio door leading out to the rear garden
* Modern style kitchen with access to a useful pantry
* Three bedrooms
* Well appointed first floor bathroom
* Driveway for off road parking
* Pleasant and spacious rear garden
* Sold with no upward chain
* An ideal first time buyers opportunity and a great family home
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a combi boiler located in the pantry in the kitchen.
Under Stairs Storage
Reception Room One 4.67m into bay x 3.63m max
Reception Room Two 4.95m x 3.66m (16'3" x 12'0")
Kitchen 2.70m x 2.24m (8'10" x 7'4")
Bedroom One 4.67m into bay x 3.63m max
Bedroom Two 3.66m x 3.02m (12'0" x 9'11")
Bedroom Three 2.54m x 2.29m (8'4" x 7'6")
Bathroom 2.26m x 1.85m (7'5" x 6'1")