VIEWINGS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR THIS MUCH IMPROVED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE situated in this convenient location in Kings Heath. This property comprises of a Through Lounge, Re-Fitted Kitchen, Lean To, Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Garage, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. EP Rating D.
Broad Lane is situated in Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two delightful parks. Kings Heath Park features a Victorian-styled tea room and is well known for its unusual plants and trees. Highbury park which is located on the border of Moseley is also very popular with local residents.
Many of the homes in the area date from Victorian/Edwardian era ranging from terraces to larger family homes.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5AD
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A MUCH IMPROVED THREE BEDROOM TRADITIONAL SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION ON BROAD LANE.
* THROUGH LOUNGE WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO FRONT AND REAR ASPECT, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOOR GIVING ACCESS TO FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION.
* RE=FITTED KITCHEN COMPRISING BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, INTEGRATED ELECTRIC COOKER AND MICROWAVE, FOUR RING GAS HOB AND SPACE FOR FURTHER WHITE GOODS.
* SIDE PASSAGEWAY GIVING ACCESS TO FRONT AND REAR OF THE PROPERTY.
* THREE GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* FAMILY BATHROOM COMPRISING OF A CLOSE COUPLED W.C, HIS AND HER SINK BASINS, BATH WITH MIXER TAP AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED SHOWER.
* REAR GARDEN WITH A PAVED PATIO AREA, GARDEN IS LAID TO LAWN WITH PRIVET HEDGING AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDE.
The vendor confirms the following works have been carried out on the property in 2019:
* New Roof
* Electrics Rewired
* Windows Replaced
The central heating boiler is situated in the Garage.
TENURE: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Porch 1.68m x 1.22m (5'6" x 4'0")
Through Lounge 7.47m x 3.58m (24'6" x 11'9")
Kitchen 3.20m x 2.40m (10'6" x 7'10")
Lean To 3.84m x 1.37m (12'7" x 4'6")
Bedroom One 3.56m x 3.53m (11'8" x 11'7")
Bedroom Two 3.50m x 3.45m (11'6" x 11'4")
Bedroom Three 2.64m x 2.30m (8'8" x 7'7")
Family Bathroom 2.40m x 2.26m (7'10" x 7'5")