VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED FOR THIS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE SITUATED IN THIS POPULAR LOCATION IN CLOSE PROXIMITY TO HOLLYWOOD. This property comprises of Two Reception Rooms, Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs W.C, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room, Garage, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. No Upward Chain. EP Rating D.
Highters Heath Lane, south of Birmingham, five miles south of the city centre. It is the next suburb south from Moseley. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the high street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
HOW TO GET THERE: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 4TA
GENERAL ADVICE: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it's worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RESIDENCE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING TO FRONT, GARAGE AND REAR GARDEN. BENEFITTING FROM NO UPWARD CHAIN.
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH DOWNSTAIRS W.C.
* FRONT RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOW TO BAY, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND DOUBLE DOORS OPENING INTO:
* REAR RECEPTION ROOM WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS OVERLOOKING THE REAR GARDEN, CENTRAL HEATING RADIATOR AND FEATURE FIRE WITH SURROUND.
* KITCHEN IS FITTED WITH A RANGE OF BASE CUPBOARDS AND DRAWER UNITS WITH WORK SURFACE OVER, MATCHING WALL MOUNTED CABINETS, STAINLESS STEEL SINK AND DRAINER UNIT WITH MIXER TAP, SPACE FOR COOKER.
* UTILITY ROOM WITH SINK AND DRAINER UNIT, STORAGE CUPBOARDS, SPACE FOR WHITE GOODS AND DOOR LEADING INTO GARAGE.
* THREE BEDROOMS TO THE FIRST FLOOR, TWO DOUBLES AND ONE SINGLE BEDROOM ALL WITH DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS AND CENTRAL HEATING RADIATORS.
* SHOWER ROOM COMPRISING OF A PEDESTAL WASH HAND BASIN, AIRING CUPBOARD, SHELVING TO SIDE AND SHOWER CUBICLE WITH WALL MOUNTED ELECTRIC SHOWER.
* THIS LOVELY REAR GARDEN HAS A PAVED PATIO AREA AND IS LAID TO LAWN WITH A RANGE OF MATURE PLANTS AND SHRUBS TO SIDE, TIMBER SHED AND TIMBER FENCING TO SIDES.
GENERAL INFORMATION :
The central heating boiler is situated in the Utility Room.
TENURE: The Agent Understands the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room 4.40m x 3.66m (14'5" x 12'0")
Rear Reception Room 4.04m x 3.35m (13'3" x 11')
Kitchen 2.84m x 2.24m (9'4" x 7'4")
Utility Room 3.68m x 2.29m (12'1" x 7'6")
Garage 4.98m x 2.34m (16'4" x 7'8")
Bedroom 4.60m x 3.38m (15'1" x 11'1")
Bedroom 3.80m x 3.40m (12'6" x 11'2")
Bedroom 2.60m x 2.13m (8'6" x 7')
Shower Room 2.08m x 1.98m (6'10" x 6'6")
W.C 1.22m x 0.76m (4'0" x 2'6")