A WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY set within a private gated development with secure access. Features include; entrance hallway, reception room, kitchen diner, downstairs W.C, three bedrooms, bathroom, private parking. EP Rating C.
The property is situated within Edgbaston, home to the popular reservoir and Warwickshire County Cricket Club. Portland Road provides excellent transport links to the City Centre via the Hagley Road, and also to City Hospital. High Street amenities offered by the nearby town of Bearwood can be accessed within 0.9 miles. The location is excellent for access to schools with Lime Tree Day Nursery and Preschool being just 0.4 miles away. Chad Vale Primary School in Harborne can be accessed within 1.1miles.
* Welcoming entrance hallway
* Downstairs W/C
* Lounge with bay window
* Modern style kitchen with gloss units, integrated oven, hob, extractor fan, fridge freezer and dining area overlooking the rear garden
* Three bedrooms; two of which are double
* Well appointed, modern first floor bathroom with overhead shower
* Rear garden
* Private gated development with secure access
* Two allocated private parking spaces (pictured to the left of the property)
TENURE: The agents understand that the property is Freehold.
SERVICES: Central heating to radiators is provided by a Worcester combi boiler in reception room three.
Ground Floor WC
Lounge 4.4m into bay x 3.45m
Kitchen Diner 5.90m x 2.67m (19'4" x 8'9")
Bedroom One 3.70m x 2.97m (12'2" x 9'9")
Bedroom Two 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9" x 9'9")
Bedroom Three 2.80m x 1.96m (9'2" x 6'5")
Bathroom 2.64m x 1.88m (8'8" x 6'2")