SUPERIOR Freehold EXECUTIVE DETACHED residence enjoying prime location on 'THE DAVIDS' forming part of the BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST ESTATE. FIVE BEDROOMS, Three (formerly Four) Reception, Family Bathroom and Two En Suite. EP Rating C.
This property enjoys a most attractive location in 'The Davids' Northfield forming part of this very well thought of development known as 'The Davids' and forming part of the Bournville Village Trust Estate.
The surrounding area contains many well thought of local schools, local shops and public transport facilities and the property is particularly convenient for access to the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University in Selly Oak and the Cadbury Works at Bournville.
* Freehold Detached Executive Residence built by Crosby Homes in 1995 and purchased new by the current vendor
* Prime Location on sought after development close to local amenities
* Convenient for access to large employers including the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak, Birmingham University and Cadburys in Bournville
* Enclosed Porch leading to spacious Reception Hall with Guests W.C. off
* Superb Through Lounge with coal effect gas fire
* Large Separate Dining Room (formerly two Reception Rooms)
* Sitting Room with door leading to Double Glazed Conservatory
* Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Utility off (please note that the grill to the cooker does not work)
* Five Bedrooms, Family Bathroom and Two En Suite
* Detached Double Garage
* Large Block Paved Drive providing good Off Street Car Parking and leading to the Garage
* Delightful Gardens to Side & Rear
* Cavity Wall Insulation installed
* The property is ideally in need of Internal Modernisation
* Carpets as fitted are included in the sale
* Integrated Kitchen appliances are included in the sale however the Agents would advise that the integrated microwave is not operational
Tenure: The Agents are advised that the property is Freehold.
Management Charge: The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £93.67 per annum (2020/2019) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website www.bvt.org.uk
Heating & Glazing: Gas fired central heating is installed with wall mounted boiler located in the Utility serving radiators to the main accommodation.
Double Glazed windows are installed.
Spacious Reception Hall with Cloaks Cupboard off
Superb Through Lounge 7.00m x 4.20m (23' x 13'9")
Separate Dining Room (Front) 5.80m x 2.74m (19'0" x 9')
Sitting Room (Rear) 3.80m x 3.43m (12'6" x 11'3")
Double Glazed Conservatory 3.96m max x 3.2m
Breakfast Kitchen (Rear) 4.72m max & 3.43m minimum x 4.2m
Separate Utility 2.13m x 1.75m (7' x 5'9")
FIRST FLOOR Spacious Landing
Bedroom One 4.27m x 3.50m (14'0" x 11'6")
En Suite Bathroom with shower, wash basin, bidet and w.c.
Guests Bedroom Two 3.43m x 3.12m (11'3" x 10'3")
En Suite Shower Room & Toilet
Bedroom Three 4.80m x 2.74m (15'9" x 9')
Bedroom Four 3.50m x 3.05m (11'6" x 10'0")
Bedroom Five 3.8m max & 2.9m minimum x 2.82m
Family Bathroom with bath, shower, wash basin, bidet and w.c. suite
Block Paved Driveway providing good Off Street Car Parking and leading to
Double Garage 5.80m x 5.64m (19'0" x 18'6")
Deligthful Gardens to Side & Rear