The THREE BEDROOM, FREEHOLD, SEMI-DETACHED residence of immense CHARM AND CHARACTER enjoying PRIME LOCATION on the BOURNVILLE VILLAGE TRUST estate with SIDE GARAGE and OFF-STREET PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS. EP rating D
This property enjoys a prime location in Swarthmore Road, Selly Oak fomring part of the much sought after and very well thought of Bournville Village Trust estate. The property is conveniently situated for access to local amenities including local parks, gardens, sports facilities, public transport facilities and shops and is also conveniently situated for access to very well regarded local schools, Birmingham University, the Queen Elizabeth in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield and Cadburys in Bournville.
* Superb, freehold, semi-detached family home enjoying prime location on the Bournville Village Trust estate.
* Convenient for access to large local employers including the Queen Elizabeth in Selly Oak, the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield and Cadburys in Bournville.
* Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing installed
* Open porch leading to elegant reception hall with guests WC off
* Two spacious reception rooms
* Fitted kitchen with range of kitchen fittings including sink unit with hot and cold mixer tap, range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with wood worksurfaces and spacious utility off with further extensive range of cupboards and worksurfaces and plumbing for washing machine
* Three first floor bedrooms
* Family bathroom with white suite of jacuzzi bath with shower fitment and screen, wash basin and separate toilet
* Second floor loft room approached via a staircase and offering potential for further accomodation subject to appropriate local authority and Bournville Village Trust consents being obtained. Although useful and ancilliary space this room cannot be considered a habitable room under current planning regulations.
* Large side garage
* Excellent off-street car parking for several cars
* Large mainly lawned southerly-facing rear garden
* Carpets where fitted included in the sale
Tenure - The agents are advised that the property is freehold.
Heating and Glazing - Gas fired central heating is provided by Baxi central heating boiler located in the utility serving radiators to the main accommodation. UPVC double glazed windows are installed externally throughout the main building.
Management Charge - The property falls within the Bournville Village Trust Scheme of Management and a Management Charge of £93.67 per annum (2020/2019) is payable.
Further information relating to Bournville Village Trust can be found via their website www.bvt.org.uk
Dining Room (front) 4.2m into wide bay x 3.66m
Lounge (rear) 4.65m x 4.27m (15'3" x 14'0")
Fitted Kitchen (rear) 3.89m x 3.35m (12'9" x 11')
Utility (rear) 4.80m x 2.44m (15'9" x 8'0")
Bedroom One (rear) 4.42m x 3.35m (14'6" x 11')
Bedroom Two (front) 3.66m x 3.66m (12'0" x 12'0")
Bedroom Three (rear) 3.89m x 3.35m (12'9" x 11')
Loft Room 5.03m x 3.66m (16'6" x 12'0")
Car Parking For several cars on driveway to front
Side Garage 6.10m x 2.90m (20'0" x 9'6")
Southerly-Facing Rear Garden